• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni

Registered Rustler
Thread where all off-rail discussions can be discussed without derailing whatever thread it's brought up in

105kg bench. 5kg pb.

220 deadlift 15kg pb

83kg bw. All training done fasted. Still don't really know why but that works a lot better for me it seems.
Oni: i went from 150 to 170. And 170 to 185. Will probably run another base cycle soon. Want 200!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Any chance of knowing what your final 10x3 weights were of those cycles?

76d.jpeg

It already exists
brb posting legitimate questions in the Off-Topic, venting and shit talking thread

There is no 100% test to say if someone is clean or not. We all know tested lifting doesn't necessarily mean clean lifting and we all know that just because you lift untested doesn't mean you took gear. So who gives a fuck. Lift the most = world record.

In saying that the only fed whos world records even hold some credibility are IPF but didn't they even just change weight classes and reset records???
testing may not be 100% but it creates piece of mind, the chances of having someone on gear is much less, simply because its not 100% doesnt mean that every test shows that your clean
as for untested feds, any clean lifter there is well aware that there are geared lifters there, and lets not try to sugar coat it, there are people who lift on gear. the only difference, if you lift on steroids in one fed your a drug cheat, if you loft in the other its all good because its noy claiming that your clean.
from what i have heard im pretty sure the ipd changed the classes to get rid of a class, so thr competision in some classes is increased because of the increase of lifters in the new classes, the old records are still up to be see and compared.

Last edited:
Yeah IPFs changed weight classes to reduce the number of classes. It has actually been very successful- the SHW class used to have less than 10 guys at the worlds- now its one of the biggest weight classes.

As for the drug testing issue- I hear a lot of people going on about how easy it is to cheat the system. I don't know enough about drugs to argue, but I know that in some countries they put enormous resources into cheating- they have doctors and scientists assisting athletes and the athletes are monitored- but many still get caught. Now tells me that either people underestimate the ability of OCTs to catch people or for some reason some eastern European countries have idiot doctors and scientists. Relocate that situation to somewhere like Australia- where athletes are amateur and lack the resources of countries like Russia- I'm inclined to think that testing is effective. I know I go on and on about this- I totally get that tested fed does not equal drugfree fed- but what gets me is the ongoing suggestion or innuendo that people in a national fed are cheating or that there are drug cheats- well that obviously ticks me off as I know the top men and women in Oz and across the Oceania are clean. Anyway- soap box now put away.