• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

We're all thinking it..

jchen

Admits he threw a pine co
Well done to everyone for a solid effort through 2012.

Happy new year and I hope everyone is super motivated for 2013..

We're all thinking it..

Who's the champ?

I'm not galavanting around claiming I've won dudes..

I'm curious to know who did win. Its the 1st!!!

Jchizzle... looks like was pretty muscular to begin with but you can't argue with the change the cut-up had made. He's obviously put in a lot of effort consistently

Last edited:
I'm curious to know as well.

I think jchen has some competition though...

Unfortunately, losing fat always looks more impressive than gaining muscle - especially when the noob gains have worn off.

so is there a thread where we can view all the photos at once? i cant be bothered going through every single journal

so is there a thread where we can view all the photos at once? i cant be bothered going through every single journal

That's not a bad idea.

It would help if everyone put their comparison pics side by side though (just using paint or whatever).

Then you can see who used the same lighting etc as well.

In the end though, it's the mods decision anyway. It would be interesting to have a 'people's choice award' tho lol

It would be interesting to have a 'people's choice award' tho lol

i think this would be a good idea too just for fun. maybe have some different categories like best male, best female, shredded glutes award or best curler biceps etc