• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Places to live, ppl to meet Brissy

Logan: One of the few places on Earth where the average person has more tattoos, and more children, than they do teeth...

There is west of the highway and east of the highway. West = bad, East = good.

Springwood, Shailer Park, Cornubia are decent places and a far cry from Kingston and Woodridge. You cross to the other side of the highway and it's like going to Mexico.

There is west of the highway and east of the highway. West = bad, East = good.

Springwood, Shailer Park, Cornubia are decent places and a far cry from Kingston and Woodridge. You cross to the other side of the highway and it's like going to Mexico.

When I was younger I lived in woodridge, never had any problems, one night I was in daisy hill and got rolled...

Arse wipes

Well I'm obviously wrong. Shooting in Springwood last night which reminded me that there was a shooting in Rochedale last year as well.

My apologies to the westside.

Ascot, Hamilton. Just moved here 6 months back. Absolutely love it. Close to city.. Airport.. Shops.. Gyms.. Everything..if you plan to rent you get nice units between $300-$350