• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What wrist straps would you recommend?

McKwl

Overloaded Member
Preferably not too expensive (not sure how much I'll ever use them!) and/or with low cost shipping (so from Australia, or maybe from Amazon, say...)

Just has to hold up to increasingly heavy shrugs, maybe some other pulls if/when I need them for that, and I might use them for front squats, if I have issues racking the bar properly with more weight. Doubt I'll need them for deadlifts in the foreseeable future, but who knows...

Comfortable would be nice, but not slipping off or breaking is essential. Natch.

The Spud Inc ones from Underground Elite seem fine. To be honest l bought some and probably shouldn't have, l never use them....

Most supplement stores will sell them and they are only like $20-$30 and if you use them most weeks will prob last 6-12 months - I prefer the ones that you can wrap around the bar...not the figure 8 ones...

I shrug with a barbell and use mixed grip. Not sure if that's good. I had some straps that wrapped around the bar but the added thickness threw me off.