• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Testers Needed Prevent Testicular Shrinkage with a New Legal HCG Alternative

O.N.

Research has suggested that 7,8 benzoflavone is capable of reversing the negative feedback loop at the hypothalamus via modulation of the GABA/opioid receptor complex.

In other words, 7,8 benzoflavone could potentially be used to stimulate LH (leutenizing hormone) and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) during a steroid cycle and prevent shutdown of the HPTA (hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis). For those that aren’t familiar with 7,8 benzoflavone, it is a natural occurring flavonoid from passionflower, and is one of the ingredients in Res100.

So how do we intend to prove this?

Glad you asked. You see, if LH and FSH rise after using Res100 during a cycle, then we know that it is preventing suppression of the HPTA and stimulating the testes in a way similar to HCG. If this proves to be true, this could replace the need for on cycle HCG and prevent testicular shrinkage. (assuming its used early enough in the cycle to avoid leydig cell desensitization)

So, here is the plan…

1. Get on cycle.
2. Wait 3 days then run 4 caps per day Res100 for 2-3 days
3. Morning of the 3rd day of the Res100 complete a Blood test for LH/FSH levels.​

After the Res100 is used for 48-72hrs, we are hoping the tests will reveal “normal” levels of LH and FSH. (thus proving that Res100 can stimulate natural testosterone production, even during a cycle)

Now, I figured that you guys would want to see some blood test results from actual members…

We had a blood test come in recently from a customer which shows within normal LH and FSH and well above normal testosterone which shows he is on cycle at the time of the blood test and that the Res100 is able to keep his LH/FSH within range. He says he is using 500mg test e, with 4 caps res100 and 2 tococaps per day and that this blood test was 4 weeks into his 10 week cycle without any HCG used.

We do not know if we could expect the same results within everybody and we do not know if this guys is just a freak or not, but this is also not the first time we have heard customers using Res100 during a cycle and "feeling" like they are still functioning down stairs with no lack in testicle size and some people reporting further increases in libido etc.

I have always said it can only be used on cycle for health benefits and didn't think it would be possible to compete for the receptor when such high levels of androgens are present. I would love for more people to give this a try and see if it works or not.....I wouldn't stop using HCG just yet but this "could" be an alternative for people who cannot obtain HCG.

attachment.php

attachment.php

comment on another forum: Testers Needed Prevent Testicular Shrinkage with a New Legal HCG Alternative

I've used Res100 for all the cycles I've done in the past couple of years (been about 3-4). I have NEVER had any issues with nut shrinkage or had any inability in the downstairs region - if anything I was twice as active. When I was doing this combo I felt like I wanted to rip into every female I saw, which is hard seeing as I'm engaged lol. As said above you can Definitely feel the difference running Res100 makes.

I was on around 750mg P/W of Test-e sometimes stacked with a low dose of Deca, or by itself for the cycles. Was always running 6ml ED of Res100 (4 Caps ED With the new Res) 2x Tococaps ED and I was running ZMA's at night, I cycle DAA on and off also.

I was mainly using it for the health benefits for example Liver cleansing etc, but with further proof as above I'm glad I've been running the stack whilst I was on, And I highly recommend it to anyone wanting/keeping better results.

58nmol/l thats pritty low isnt it? I thought good legit test would put you up higher.

It would all depend on when the test was conducted eg a few hours after injection the results will be very high a few hours before you are due for injection the levels are going to be lower.

58 is obviously well into steroid country though.