• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Zma

Jungnaut

YOLO Kunce
I am currently using Musashi Brand ZMA but its kinda expensive at $25 for 60 capsules so I did a search on ebay and found many cheaper alternatives but I am a bit confused as to which one is good as they all have different dosages and quantities supplied. Can anyone suggest a brand or place that I can buy ZMA with the optimum dosages?

NB: I think it helps with my sleep but I take it with melatonin on most nights which has helped so one or the other mus be working. Not sure about it increasing my test levels though..

How about Bulk Nutrients, proven dose, 120 caps (2 -4 months worth depending if you take one or two caps per night) for $29, seems cheap enough for me if you want to use it.

Or they also sell the powder itself even cheaper I believe.

Yep I can get melatonin (3mg dose, better than homopathic dose) from overseas posted to me, it does get checked by customs but they let it through.

I might give the BN one a try then. Not the powder though as I imagine it would taste like utter balls. The other complication with ZMA is you can't take it with milk so I'll have to change my nightie protein shake to a non dairy.

NB: I think it helps with my sleep but I take it with melatonin on most nights which has helped so one or the other mus be working. Not sure about it increasing my test levels though..

If you don't know which one is giving you benefits why take both at the same time?? Take the melatonin for a 2-3 weeks on it's own to see how it affects you, then the ZMA.

Also recommend the ZMA for Bulk Nutrients.

Whats the dosage on the zinc/ and are you only taking it at night with water?:) Seems a little excessive.

....didnt mean to put a smiley up....

Kfg that was during comp prep to help me repair and sleep better worked a charm now I have them separate
20mg of Zinc, 300mg Mag and b6 at 7mg was the dose then

Allmax ZMA from bb.com its cheap and its the trademarked formula, 2 months for about $35 delivered.

Companies trademark formulas to prevent them being independently tested. So, what are they hiding?
HUH! I thought it was the formula that has been trademarked so unless you paid for it you couldn't copy that exact formula.

Last edited:
Bought some from Bulk, haven;t got it yet. Think it was $22 or $28 for a kilo or so.

Will update this thread once I;ve tried it.

A 30mg dose a day is meant to be spot on... Not sure about the others though.

When you start getting over 1000mg of magnesium a day and it increasingly has deleterious effects on your digestive system. Read 'crap through eye of needle'.

I have 6mg of melatonin at night with my zma and sleep like a baby. Zma on its own didn't do too much for sleep improvement for me at least.