• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
also agree with Berkhan's article.

with regard to sucralose, it's up to you. If you wish to avoid artificial sweeteners for health or other reasons, avoid them. If not, at this stage there is no evidence to suggest that for most people, it is a problem.

Personally, I don't use any artificial sweeteners. As I have a food intolerance that puts sugar polyols off my list because they actually make me sick (sorbitol, xylitol, mannitol etc), I've just ended up avoiding all artificial sweeteners.

If you have a problem with them, stay well clear (some people do get adverse reactions to them). If not, it's a choice.

Do you live life to train or train to live life?
Er, well, training is just one part of my life, and I doubt I'll find myself competing in anything strength-related. HTH. :D

But I do take strength training "seriously"(?), as well. As in, it's very important to me, and with any luck I'll still be lifting when I'm very old.

Kinda don't get what this has to do with either alcohol or sucralose. Or I sorta do, but if you could elaborate, it might help.

Thanks for the insight (and that link), jzpowahz and chocchillimango.

also agree with Berkhan's article.

with regard to sucralose, it's up to you. If you wish to avoid artificial sweeteners for health or other reasons, avoid them. If not, at this stage there is no evidence to suggest that for most people, it is a problem.

Personally, I don't use any artificial sweeteners. As I have a food intolerance that puts sugar polyols off my list because they actually make me sick (sorbitol, xylitol, mannitol etc), I've just ended up avoiding all artificial sweeteners.

If you have a problem with them, stay well clear (some people do get adverse reactions to them). If not, it's a choice.

^This.

IMO sucralose is fine to use but I choose not to take any of the other artificial ones.