• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My feelings..

Firstly, merry Xmas!!
Secondly, I've had a couple but I'm not blind, though I have considered going and having a few scotches with my gay neighbors...

Ok, so last couple of weeks of really noticed that I'm feeling really tired and luthargic. Also that I'm constantly a little bit more sore than the normal..
I'm wondering If a) it's because although I have tracked calories, I really have eaten way more shit than normal.. B) I'm doing a 531 program 2 waves per week with no deload wave, do I need more recovery time???
Or c) I've started waterskiing again for the season and I'm doing more activity to halt recovery and make me tired (doubt it's this one!!!)

Any one got thoughts/advice for me??

Also- white chocolate reeces mini peant butter cups!! Don't delay make this purchase...

Have you tried the Reece's?
Should I have a scotch with said homosexual neighbors?

More recovery time?? Maybe push pull legs, 3/5 days split is what I tend to think if I change

Steps to winning at life:
1) never associate with homosexuals.
2) Only do 1 wave per week instead of 2
3) eat and sleep properly

your recovery is like a sink and stress is like the water that goes into it
you can only pour so much in with the faucet (life, training, homosexual sex) and eventually it build up faster than the plug hole can get rid of it
Luckily, you plug hole can be stretched very easily. Your neighbours can help you with this one

Keep on training hard and right and you will adapt

Ur training regime may not be the missing link to ur lethargy. Clearly ur an active person and conscious of caloric intake. Things essential that don't contain many calories; vitamins colloidal minerals, water, green vegetables. Consume more of them. Get more sleep. Destress your body; stretch/massage. detox; try to remove as many toxins from ur environment as possible. Get ur blood work done periodically, check hormonal balance. Reduce processed sugar consumption. Reduce radiation before bed time ie fone/tv take krill oil and antioxidant supplements. Sleep adequately. I could be here all day

Last edited:
I hit a wall two weeks after comp and it was because I needed rest and recovery despite my want to train more. Body needs rest and recovery and it will find ways of telling you like pain and a lack of motivation

Thanks everyone, I'm going back to only buying foods from the butcher and fruit shop near me during the week, see if that picks me up a bit, trying to choose more healthy options rather than chocolate and pizza!!!

Will go from there