• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Getting on the Juice

Our regular is carrot, apple and a good chunk of ginger, usually with a teaspoon of vital greens. The pineapple in it is intense though, so we usually make 2 glasses each, one small one as a shot with the greens and then on to the main drink. I haven't had many recently, as carrots seem to have fairly high sugars, and my fat arse doesn't need any more of those!! Still a great way of getting the nutrients without having to crunch a kilo of carrots and 4 apples...

We also use celery, watermelon, mint, cucumber, pears, all are good and most of these will mix together in various quantities. The mint is a nice addition

I've got a few to share. Have made most of these in the past. Enjoy

Good Morning Smoothie

1/2 cup water , 1 cup green grapes, 1/4 cup of peeled cucumbers, 1/2 kiwi fruit, half an apple, 3/4 cup fresh chopped broccoli, wedge of lemon(peeled) 1/2 cup of ice cubes. Makes 2 cups

per cup= 52 Calories, 1g Protein, 13g carbs

I've got a few to share. Have made most of these in the past. Enjoy

Good Morning Smoothie

1/2 cup water , 1 cup green grapes, 1/4 cup of peeled cucumbers, 1/2 kiwi fruit, half an apple, 3/4 cup fresh chopped broccoli, wedge of lemon(peeled) 1/2 cup of ice cubes. Makes 2 cups

per cup= 52 Calories, 1g Protein, 13g carbs

Is that made in a blender or Juicer?? sounds good

Is that made in a blender or Juicer?? sounds good

Blender. Sorry M8, just re-read your opening post and you said your getting a juicer. I don't really know what the differences are. I guess a juicer makes juice and a blender makes smoothies or something?

Let me know if they can be made in a juicer. If not hopefully others can use them with their blenders.
I bought a Vita Mix when my lad was born so I could make baby food for him. Now I mostly use it to make soups (don't even have to cook the veggies) and smoothies.

Very Green Smoothie
1 cup water, 2 roma tomatoes, 1 lime peeled (or half lemon), 1 cup of pineappl pieces, 1/4 cucumber peeled and chopped, 2 cups of spinach, 1/4 avocado peeled and seed out, 2 celery stalks, a punch of fresh parsley, 2 carrots chopped and a cup of ice blocks. makes 4 cups.

per 1 cup serve - 66 calories, 2g protein, 2g fat, 13g carbs

Blender. Sorry M8, just re-read your opening post and you said your getting a juicer. I don't really know what the differences are. I guess a juicer makes juice and a blender makes smoothies or something?

Let me know if they can be made in a juicer. If not hopefully others can use them with their blenders.
I bought a Vita Mix when my lad was born so I could make baby food for him. Now I mostly use it to make soups (don't even have to cook the veggies) and smoothies.

Very Green Smoothie
1 cup water, 2 roma tomatoes, 1 lime peeled (or half lemon), 1 cup of pineappl pieces, 1/4 cucumber peeled and chopped, 2 cups of spinach, 1/4 avocado peeled and seed out, 2 celery stalks, a punch of fresh parsley, 2 carrots chopped and a cup of ice blocks. makes 4 cups.

per 1 cup serve - 66 calories, 2g protein, 2g fat, 13g carbs

they can be made in a juicer, just the water and ice would have to be put in after

have you totally cut caffeine mate?

Sure the headaches are not alcohol related? hahaha

But good on you for experimenting!

have you totally cut caffeine mate?

Sure the headaches are not alcohol related? hahaha

But good on you for experimenting!

yeah complete cut of caffeine even coke zero, I actually dont drink to much, ive had a few big nights over the holidays but before UFC i didnt have a drink for a few month,

2 carrots
3 apple
1 large orange
1 mango,
was delicious

yeah complete cut of caffeine even coke zero, I actually dont drink to much, ive had a few big nights over the holidays but before UFC i didnt have a drink for a few month,

2 carrots
3 apple
1 large orange
1 mango,
was delicious

^^ Would probably be what I would have.

Do veggies make them taste bad/funny or is it fairly well covered up by fruits?

^^ Would probably be what I would have.

Do veggies make them taste bad/funny or is it fairly well covered up by fruits?

you can taste them but still refreshing, keep everything in the fridge and serve in ice and they are good, im yet to have one I didnt like, some you can taste the greens alot but they still tasted ok

Don't put pomegranate seeds in a juicer ;)

I went and bought a book on juices that supposedly cured cancer, while I don't believe in it,

Haha. I discovered a few weeks ago they don't blend well either.

I'd been buying this pomegranate drink from the supermarket called Pomwonderful that tasted good and decided to try making my own. Actually Pomwonderful have been in trouble a lot in the US for making many unsubstantiated health claims regarding pomegranate juice (including cures cancer) which they have now been ordered by the courts to stop making.

This is the only drink I've made that was horrible. The pips don't break down enough.

I'm not sure if other do this but I freeze my fruit in small portions. At this time of year fruit is cheap and I buy a fair bit and when it ripens up good just dice and freeze for later.

Last edited:
1/4 pineapple 2 oranges and 1 apple is my current favorite, mangos are finally coming back into season, expensive but add a great taste to any juice

Best juice recepie:

1ml Sus 250
1ml Tren
And 1ml...............arrrmmmhhhhhh.........wrong thread, sorry.