• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Why

0ni

Registered Rustler
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRRj812FF_0]High School SSB & Mazza bench.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

this is the secret workout that if combined with beef/chicken feed after leads to an anabolic armageddon.

Seen videos from this dickhead years ago. I didn't make it too the bench but the squats fucking lol. Suit, wraps, bands, SSB, holding on to rack and 20cm range of motion head bob squats. Fuck head.

All of them would not have a chance of out squatting the girls on this site, not even close. In fact it is an insult to the girls even comparing them to that shit.

Last edited:
The kid in the suit and wraps doing a pair of 45's plus the SSB was the funniest bit imo

There was one guy who was decent on there. The rest not so much... I remember he posted a meet vid and they all bombed... Its hard to know your raw openers when you train in a suit with different bands each workout..

A lot of spooning and gentle, intimate cuddling going on in the first half of this video, although I think that last guy to "squat" really humped his spotter hard. 4th base fo sho. I enjoyed the zercher spot on the bench press in the last two sets.

On another note, after finishing watching this video, the recommended video in the middle of the frame was about a 10 year old girl hanging herself. She must have been really devastated after seeing these guys lift.

There is a lot of man love there, that squatting looks like its just an excuse to rub each other nipples and try and back onto your mate standing behind you:p

They probably think they are hard core:rolleyes:

i feel as if by watching that iv killed hal of my brain cells and lost the ability to squat....