• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone up for a comp to keep up motivation

Can everyone just please double check that I have your totals and gloss points correct? - I just used the gloss brenner calculator on PTC frankston website. Don't worry about posting if it is ok, just let me know if I have made a mistake with anyone's. Cheers

Just tested this morning, got 180/150/180 @ 86 kg bodyweight

Squats and deadlifts were with belt. No wraps.

The PTC Frankston calculator gives me 330 glossies

(...apparently being 43 is worth 10 glossies. And I'll score an extra 4 if I manage to survive to this time next year. Awesome - being old is so cool)

At different times during the year at about 96kg and turning 42

S 200 sleeves and belt
B 167.5 raw touch and go
D 224 (4 reps) belt
T 591.5

although I would probably only get 155 to 160 Bench in competition form with a pause. Swings and roundabouts - the max deadlift would be a greater than the 4 rep training weight but I'm not ready for max DL effort yet.

I want to be a comfortable 600 before I enter any formal meet. (Which is "A" grade for 105kg division in PA).

S 155kg B 110kg D 200kg @ 85kg bodyweight.

Belt only, no sleeves or wraps.

All done today all would have passed in comp. No videos but if anyone gets there tits in twist tombro (ptc gold coast ) can verify.

-it's on! Good luck everyone, hope everyone smashes it this year! Good response, 20 entrants - update lifts any time during the year that you do a comp or 1rm session.

Last edited:
S 155kg B 110kg D 200kg @ 85kg bodyweight.

Belt only, no sleeves or wraps.

All done today all would have passed in comp. No videos but if anyone gets there tits in twist tombro (ptc gold coast ) can verify.

Sunk the squat. Paused the bench. Locked the dead. 3/3.