• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Impressive lightweights

Nghiep is the best deadifter i have seen. 271kg at 66kg (PA) is freaky. He is also a world medalist in lift (IPF).

I uased to train at same gym as him and was always amazed how much he could deadlift. In the street, you would probably just assume he was a novice on looks, but looks can be deceiving.

I always lol at how people will bitch about guys with big deadlifts and dumb down their acheivement because they are "built for the lift". You never get this shit with naturally good squatters or benchers.

I always lol at how people will bitch about guys with big deadlifts and dumb down their acheivement because they are "built for the lift". You never get this shit with naturally good squatters or benchers.

I can see where they're coming from though if they weigh the same but heights differ greatly. But the lifts are impressive no matter your build.

Last edited:
The guy lifts 270kg at 66kg and people just shit all over him because of his build. Its fucking retarded, noone gets their panties in a twist over zachs 310kg squat because he is built for it so wh is this guy any different? To hit a lift like either of those examples you train your balls off

strong is strong. always find it bizarre that people jump on a person's size/height/whatever to excuse or explain their strength without giving them credit for working hard to get there.

kudos to those lifters! amazing stuff. strong is strong.