• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Need a new program

Thumbless grip on squats helped for me. It takes a few goes to get flexible enough to get a tight position when I first try to get under the bar

With Sheiko just take as long as you need between sets. The assistance is restorative so it's done for a pump. 10% of your max bench per dumbbell for flies and 40% of your squat for the good mornings. Use minimal rest as you're just trying to flush it with blood and get a stretch. On the main sets I would rest anywhere from 1-6min depending on how I felt. On a good day when I was killing the weights I would just take a drink and do another set but on shitty days I would take much longer.

So for sheiko 29 are the percentages of one rep max based on psyched up max or non-psyched?

It doesn't feel so challenging.

Lol "do you base it on pysched up or non psyched up 1rm?"

The first week does look fairly simple, but it ramps up. Stick with it.

It's based on competition best
Sheiko is fairly easy tbh... loads of internet hype on how you'll overtrain or it's hard work and you need to eat load etc lol
Some people need to grow some balls I swear

I've just completed week 3 of Wendlers 5/3/1 for Powerlifting and finding it pretty good. A tonne of the lifters on BB.com are using it (if there not using the new Cube method by Brandon Lilly). You can find info on it through google

I was wondering if people were going to ride the shit out of the Cube Method
"YES! THIS, THIS WILL BE THE PROGRAM THAT GIVES ME THE GAINS"

Fuck yeah sheiko is awesome, I am really enjoying those long arse training sessions. I have never been so sore though, like a good kind of soreness though lol.