• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Squat/bench workshop with Stephen Pritchard

We will be hosting the first of many workshops at PTC Brisbane on the 3rd of February.

The workshop will be facilitated by one of the best IPF lifters in the country, Stephen Pritchard.

Throughout Stephens powerlifting career, he has lifted in 32 official competitions - 7 of them bench only.
His best lifts in competition are as follows;
Equipped sq375, b300, DL 305 - In single ply.
Raw sq330, b222.5, DL 317.5.

They are the biggest ever equipped and raw totals in PA's history. On top of that, he has been awarded the best lifter awards at the PA nationals 2010,2011,2012. Best lifter Oceania bench 2010, best lifter Oceania powerlifting 2012.

Stephen first started training as a kid in 1987 alongside 3 time world champ Derek Pomana. Since then, he has been training with the likes of Sean Bostock and is in constant contact with friends like Brad Gillingham, Mike Tuchsherer- as well as lifters from Russia, Sweden and Japan.

We will be running both raw and equipped workshops which will cover things like programming, techniques, comp preps, seating of gear, types of gear and all things related to the 2 technical lifts.

The raw section will start at 9am, and will run until around 12:30
The equipped section will start at 1:30 and run until around 5pm.

The cost will be $50 for either event, or $80 for the day and your position will not be secured until paid in full.
The event will be limited to 15 lifters for each of the workshops to ensure we have plenty of time, and Stephen can help each person as much as possible.

This workshop is open to ALL lifters in SEQ, no matter which gym or fed you lift in. The invite lift was just to get the work out, anybody can purchase a ticket.

First in best dressed, no refunds, though you can sell your ticket if you are unable to attend.

To purchase a ticket, inbox/ email/ call for bank details.

King regards,
Scott Wasson.

The workshops can cover squat, bench , deadlift- raw and/or equipped, programming, methods, techniques etc.
Mr Cove is talking to me about Adelaide, Amir from Adonis for Sydney.

If you are doing a Sydney one that will be great, otherwise I''ll fly to Brissy :D

I really need to cover deadlift

Would you say there would be a lower strength level to bother coming to this Scott? As in, am I too weak and should just keep squatting? haha

Open to everyone mate, especially if you are going to start training people.

I've invited you via FB

there is no level of strength or experience required- I start with the basics and then take it from there. If you are interested in the sydney one- either contact me or Amir Fazeli at Adonis.

there is no level of strength or experience required- I start with the basics and then take it from there. If you are interested in the sydney one- either contact me or Amir Fazeli at Adonis.

Keep me posted on if you are going to run a Gold Coast seminar.

RAW spots are full, 9 left for equipped.

Ill try and make another 5 sports available, Ill keep everyone posted.