• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2013 comp?

bradsky

do I even lift?
Rules:

RULES:

- Entry date - No later than 10 January 2013. You can enter earlier if you wish, this just gives you more time to make your transformation
- End date - No later than 25 December 2013. Again, you can end your transformation earlier, this just gives you LESS time.
- Required photos - Good size and good lighting. No angle shots. At least one back and one front photo and one legs. Can be flexed / unflexed, no need to be particular poses, but both sets of photos (before and afters) MUST BE IDENTICAL POSES TAKEN IN IDENTICAL CONDITIONS.
- Required stats - Key stats which should be documented before and after; Weight, BF% (if known), relevant measurements (I think waist would be a good measurement for everyone to include), and key lifts (squat, deadlift, bench)

How to Enter

To register for the transformation challenge follow these steps:

1. Create an account on the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum, and activate it.

2. Submit your photo's here create one thread per a person , optionaly you can put monthly updated photo's ,
With your
Goal

Photo Requirements:

Photos must be high resolution and clear. Minimum resolution of 1024x768.
Photos must reveal your physique head to toe

Photos that are dark, blurry or low resolution cannot be accepted and
we will ask you to take these photos again before you can enter the
challenge.

Required Before and After Photos:

The following photos are required to participate in the Transformation Challenge:

Front photo
Back photo
Side photo

Frequently Asked Questions

When does the challenge begin and end?

The challenge officially starts on the 10th of January 2013 and runs until
the 25th of December 2013.

When will the winners be announced?

The winners and runner ups will be announced early into the new year of 2013.
The three winners will be posted on the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding Forum,
Facebook and Twitter. Winners will be contacted via email/private message.

Who is going to be choosing the winners?

TBA

Do I have to log my progress on the forum?

No, but we definitely encourage it! Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding members
can help you stay motivated, give you advice on training and diet, and
critique your progress pictures.

Last edited:
(P.S. welcome back Mr Sky :p)

cheers bella, I checked your thread the other day, your looking great.

I have been at some what of a hiatus, but I am hoping to get a gym membership for xmas, and hit it hard in 2013 :D

cheers bella, I checked your thread the other day, your looking great.

I have been at some what of a hiatus, but I am hoping to get a gym membership for xmas, and hit it hard in 2013 :D

Thanks honey :)

Ditto for me for 2013! HARDCORE!

We can be gymbro's :D

I reckon a full year is too long.
I believe short term with have more successful outcomes.

either way, I'm just spewing I missed out on 2012.

I was until I figured that I've spent this year seeing what my body can and can't do. Next year I'll be able to hit the ground running with my diet and exercise and go from there.

I got no idea what Im doing next year.
I'd like to step up in body building but Powerlifting comps and friends are just so much awesome.

I'm fat as hell at the moment I reckon I could take this next one out with some weight loss. :p

I'm fat as hell at the moment I reckon I could take this next one out with some weight loss. :p

I'm having a rum and a chocolate as I type, ha ha!

I hope to be sitting at around the 115kg mark this time next year, about 8-9kg from where I am now.

Great goal Joe.

And its not a body building comp, its a transformation comp. A big weight loss would definately make you a contender.

Count me in for 2013 comp.

I am keen as, hoping for big things next year, as this year was a bit of a fizzer transformation wise, but I have learned a lot about my body with repeated injuries, so I should be fine next year:)

IN!

Hoping next year is a lot better than this one. And the comp has been great motivation so would be great to do another one.

also be in. got carried away with strength stuff this year. :p (insert powerlifting excuses here).
plus found it damn hard gaining strength while in a deficit...not so hard while in a surplus...

disagree.

a year is much more suitable.

6 months is too short for any real gains unless you're a beginner.

a TRANSFORMATION can occur in 12 months.

disagree.

a year is much more suitable.

6 months is too short for any real gains unless you're a beginner.

a TRANSFORMATION can occur in 12 months.

Agree with this a year is a reasonable amount of time to see real changes.

Good to see you back posting juice.