• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2013 comp?

Im all up for 2013, lets fukin smash it!!!!
Have finally sorted some shit out right near the end of the year and finally starting to see some changes in the mirror, but fuck me most of 2012 was slow and maybe backwards.

Id be down for another run at the comp, didn't go as well as I had hoped this year, learned a lot however. Speaking of which, better get my final update sorted...

Awesome.
I will look forward to judging next years one with the experience gained this year. :D

Go hard fella's.

I'll run it past Admin to make sure he's all kosher with it.
I can't see why not though if there is plenty of interest.

I think the members of ausbb should be the judges, in a poll outcome based on the starting point & end result of each entrant.

That would alleviate chronic bias or prejudice & put the vote to the people of the forum.

Just my opinion. Keep it fair, balanced & unbiased & allow even those who aren't competing to get involved & follow each contenders progress throughout the year. As each forum member is invested in the voting outcome?

I would imagine this would also increase traffic to training logs that otherwise don't get traffic & encourage entrants to be open with informing readers of training & nutritional information, which would be of great benefit to newcomers & those serial lurkers.

Just my opinion, Graemes decision though.

Ausbb's member transformation of the year, should be chosen by ausbb. Not a panel of mods.

I think the members of ausbb should be the judges, in a poll outcome based on the starting point & end result of each entrant.

That would alleviate chronic bias or prejudice & put the vote to the people of the forum.

Just my opinion. Keep it fair, balanced & unbiased & allow even those who aren't competing to get involved & follow each contenders progress throughout the year. As each forum member is invested in the voting outcome?

I would imagine this would also increase traffic to training logs that otherwise don't get traffic & encourage entrants to be open with informing readers of training & nutritional information, which would be of great benefit to newcomers & those serial lurkers.

Ausbb's member transformation of the year, should be chosen by ausbb. Not a panel of mods.

Or go 50/50 judges get a say and so do the people.. not quite sure of the logistics but

Won't the 'most popular' member win in that sense tho? The panel of mods is meant to prevent that bias

Well no, most incredible transformation should win :cool:

You don't think mods are biased? lol

I think you've got a better chance of an unbiased vote with dozens of members voting, as opposed to two or three people.

Just my opinion though. Graeme can do whatever he wants.

I just think it would give the forum more of a community feel too, having others invested in & truly interested in everyones progress along the way, because they know they want to vote at the end?

Pretty sure BN would jump on board with some awesome prizes too :)

I've been involved with online comps such as this that was a vote.
People got all there friends and relatives to become members just so they could vote for them.
It does not work and leads to corruption.

I'm totally unbiased and will soley judge on transformation alone.