• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

School Shooting Claims 27 lives

Ivan Milat and the Strathfield Massacre Gun man were both licensed Gun Holders.

Do you have a reference for Ivan being a registered gun owner? (Not a anti gun lobby reference from the internet - they aren't reliable)

At least two of his guns were illegal under the existing legislation. One was a fully automatic weapon. The home made silencer was also illegal.

Ivan was well known to police and had spent time in jail. Under current legislation he wouldn't be a fit and proper person to hold a license.

You are implying that banning guns will stop bad things from happening which is simply not true.

The vast majority of serial killers exhibit strong predatory behavior AND don't use guns. They prefer something quiet which reduces the risk of being detected.

Ivan had a long history of violence and rape. Banning guns isn't going to stop someone like Ivan. He's not a normal person.

Ivan had a license for competitive gun shooting. Google it.

Which post did I state guns should be banned?
I have a license.
I have guns.
I shoot stuff...
Why would I want my own fun taken away?

I have a license.
I have guns.
I shoot stuff...
Why would I want my own fun taken away?

Lol its pretty funny he obviously didn't read your posts cause his argument is identical to yours LOL

A gun will fall into any set of hands that wants one bad enough.
Banned or not banned.
Licensed or unlicensed, Ivan Milat vs Port Arthur Massacre.

The gun Martin bryant used was one that was given into John Howard's Gun amnesty. How's that for gun bans!?

Since Aus introduced stricter gun laws shootings have dropped at an increasing rate.

Less guns make it harder for nut jobs to get one.

Since Aus introduced stricter gun laws shootings have dropped at an increasing rate.

Less guns make it harder for nut jobs to get one.

True.
And it was these instances of mass killings that had to prompt for tighter laws.

Have only really glanced over this thread...I just have to say guns are not the problem in America its the people....its so deep within their culture that no amount of gun laws will make a difference...honestly if you want a gun you'll get one...whatever country your in and whatever the laws...

Its a sad fact but it is true.

Also the media really dont make things any better - I do agree it needs coverage etc to pay respect but when its all you see for a week on the news and the killers face is plastered all over the news it really does make them abit of a figure/a known name...and for some weirdos out there that are on the verge of killing themseleves they may like to go out with a bang to be remembered...they know they will be plastered all over the news....

Sad sad time...but I think America is in to deep and to stupid for this shit to ever stop..

i can't see a reference to it.

do you mean this one The Habitat Advocate Ivan Milat

You didn't, I took it as implied when you wrote "Ivan Milat and the Strathfield Massacre Gun man were both licensed Gun Holders."

I don't understand why you made that particular point. You've chosen to link 2 negative events to licensed gun ownership for some reason.

Anyway,

Guns don't kill people. Monkeys with guns kill people.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU[/ame]

Last edited:
Now the anti gun movement will use its own stats and be rather selective, however the real numbers don't lie.

Firearm homicides were on the decline prior to port Arthur. The decline did not accelerate after the gun buy-back.

In the years after port Arthur, armed robberies increased.

Gun suicides decreased after port Arthur, but total suicide rates showed the same overall trend. People simply found other ways to kill themselves.

Violence increased after the buy-back. Assualt rates went up.

http://www.gunsandcrime.org/auresult.html

Last edited:
Hoax?????????

[YOUTUBE]hislmEs9HUE&bpctr=1360572776[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]JkZ9HnMLKXg[/YOUTUBE]​

[YOUTUBE]hislmEs9HUE&bpctr=1360572776[/YOUTUBE]​

[YOUTUBE]JkZ9HnMLKXg[/YOUTUBE]​

Martyn Bryant was set up to get every one to hand in there guns and so they could supply the special forces and army with the weapons. Do f belive the media image of him with those scary eyes they were photo shopped. People might think I'm crazy reading this but look at the facts. He was also denied a trial which is illegal in this country. Just saying dont belive anything till u fully read the facts. Not defending him but there is a good chance he is innocent.

GROAR meet McFly (Louie). McFly (Louie) meet GROAR. :D

Anyone watch Happy Gimore last night?

u9uzy5aj.jpg