• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Low carb Pizza

Just put together some of these bases. 250g cauliflower, 150g cheese, 100g egg. They look good! 70% fat, 26% protein, 4% carbs.

"Ricing" cauliflower was a bitch though, only have a blender.

Just put together some of these bases. 250g cauliflower, 150g cheese, 100g egg. They look good! 70% fat, 26% protein, 4% carbs.

"Ricing" cauliflower was a bitch though, only have a blender.

lol you guys need more curls at the gym ...

chopping knife + chopping board + cauliflower = cauli rice :D

lol you guys need more curls at the gym ...

chopping knife + chopping board + cauliflower = cauli rice :D

That's exactly what I was thinking as I was cursing the blender, wouldn't it just be easier to chop or grate? Just following the instructions on the first time of course :D

That's exactly what I was thinking as I was cursing the blender, wouldn't it just be easier to chop or grate? Just following the instructions on the first time of course :D

I think I heard someone say "doh!" as they slapped their forehead...was that you? :p

I actually found it easier to just chop it down .. no big processor cleaning...

I think I heard someone say "doh!" as they slapped their forehead...was that you? :p

I actually found it easier to just chop it down .. no big processor cleaning...

I was committed though, had to see the mistake through. After all, got the blender a month or two back, and only used it once.... was trying to give it it's opportunity to shine!

My efforts tonight. Great first attempt (in taste if not visually). Could do with a crunchier base - which probably would happen if cooked on a rack, rather than tray.

Pizza 1.jpg
Pizza 2.jpg

Ive worked out i cant do much more then 100g of carbs per day unless in really pumping the cardio out.

That doesn't make sense unless you are way over doing P&F and hence overdoing calories.

Keto pizza looks good but I still don't see the point haha.

That doesn't make sense unless you are way over doing P&F and hence overdoing calories.

Keto pizza looks good but I still don't see the point haha.

Protein set at 175 and Fat 78 Carbs are set at 150, But on a good day il be about 60-70 under that. Very Very hard not to splurge.....

More so often then not im at target or over carbs for the day, Its when i dont that i see good results.

Think i just need to get of my arse and smash my daily cardio again......its the only thing that put me in a real defict. I love food wayyyyyy to much to eat next to nothing

Last edited: