• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
the thread of supplement CSI was nuked after legal threats from Power Supplements /Protein-n-more

no talk of supplement csi will be permitted

while there was finger point of claims that supplement csi was linked to bulk nutrients , i myself haven't seen any strong evidence that would hold up in the court system

If SuppCSI are doing the right thing, and not defaming anybody's character, why are they worried?

Last edited:
I fail to see how buying a product and testing it and publishing the results could possibly be illegal. But i guess they can bring a libel suit and defending it would be expensive regardless of the costs. Our society is built for the rich.

I fail to see how buying a product and testing it and publishing the results could possibly be illegal. But i guess they can bring a libel suit and defending it would be expensive regardless of the costs. Our society is built for the rich.
^ I suspect this sums it up^

I'm still using Bulk Nutrients and will continue too and can see whey they might help someone trying to "weed out" the products not living up to the label.

At the risk of attracting further nasty letters from Lawyers, didn't Musashi get done for selling protein that was inferior to what was listed on the box.

At the end of the day, it's almost a moot point really in that for most people who aren't professional athletes, any form of protein, good quality of not, would probably achieve their goals.

That's too bad. I think we all would've like to see how our protein stacks up. I'll continue using BN with little hesitation.

At the end of the day, it's almost a moot point really in that for most people who aren't professional athletes, any form of protein, good quality of not, would probably achieve their goals.

Yeah but if you are paying for top of the range and then some, and you are getting cheap second rate product I would love to know about it, professional athlete or not, it's my money I am spending and I want to get what I pay for.

PS threatening legal action for what?? There is no avenue for legal action if what is said is true!

Yeah, thats a point, but I believe they must have a case to lodge legal action, and a report from an independent lab would throw that case out, but then again I am only a bush lawyer, with limited legal training (about 12 months in total of contract law as well as about 6 month of criminal law with some hands on experience thrown in for good measure:D)

Ausbb.com mods: We are unsure as to whether or not we are allowed to post, since strictly speaking, all our posts would be SupplementCSI posts. We would have PM’ed but unable to do so. Please feel free to delete our post as necessary.

First we’ll state that we are not naming the company in question out of respect for the forum and it's moderators. Any further restriction to SupplementCSI would conflict with our goal distributing the message of transparency in the sports supplement industry.

That being said, the threat of legal action, implied or directly stated, does neither scare us, nor surprise us.

Since we knew there’d be companies out there that would be less than thrilled with our existence, we at SupplementCSI of course, checked our legal position before we become publicly active, as we needed to actually have some way of disseminating the information from the lab results or labelling inconsistencies. It wouldn’t be any fun if only we knew the facts and it is our intention to give all the information to you guys, so as to be able to make informed decisions as to which product to buy. **

It is not illegal to state factual information, or ask questions. Otherwise any negative review of a given product would be illegal. Which, we assure you, it isn’t.

We are busy working on the website and next case so please, watch this space and if you see anything you think suspicious, please PM us, on this board, or our Facebook page and we will endeavour to investigate.

Cheers
SupplementCSI Team

** If you like the taste of product XYZ, but we have put it up on our Hall of Shame page on the website, we don’t really care if you still buy it. If it works for you – that’s cool. We just feel that all the facts should be available to all.

Last edited:
nah that's fine , you are more then free to state your case and clear your name

Ijust had to take the action that was in the best interest of the forum and myself. Ausbb is only a hobby project for me

Thanks for the chance Admin.

Aside from our rocky intro that at least captured the board's interest, we would generally prefer to stick the safer, drier course of merely putting up objective lab results, without moral judgement from ourselves.

Cheers
SupplementCSI

I have no problem with signing my forum posts with my real name, so as at least this isn't sniping from the bushes so to speak, it's just that no-one else does, so I figure that it isn't warranted. And with my "secret" identity known to so many, it's hardly a secret anymore anyway. :)