• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
[YOUTUBE]XQLVyIfimok[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]pvnbKZA9rdE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]N7tMleuqE1k[/YOUTUBE]​

[YOUTUBE]vfxqRpu_YoI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]sjJdgbpBK8k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]5XtiDJldOyU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jbfnWGzWIF0[/YOUTUBE]​

Not only is Frank one of the greatest bodybuilders but also an intelligent, articulate and humble man, very rare these days.
And he knows and loves the pump :)

Thanks for the great vids GROAR

Last edited:
He's the real deal, and a top bloke.

Off topic but do you subscribe to his newsletter. Cracks me up when I read it, it's like bb for the nursing home. Still has an impressive set of arms for seventy something.

Sorry to hijack groar.

Frank Zane was a Maths or Science Professor wasn't he. He was also referred to as "the chemist". He was the one others would turn to for advise on roids.

He was called the chemist because of his mathematics and chemistry degree not anything to do with steroids.

He was called the chemist because of his mathematics and chemistry degree not anything to do with steroids.
shit, apologises to Frank Zane then. Sure I read that somewhere. Oops!

Not only is Frank one of the greatest bodybuilders but also an intelligent, articulate and humble man, very rare these days.
And he knows and loves the pump :)

I find you a most agreeable chap :p

I <3 Mr Zane. Always have. A true class act.

Off topic but do you subscribe to his newsletter. Cracks me up when I read it, it's like bb for the nursing home. Still has an impressive set of arms for seventy something.

Sorry to hijack groar.

Yes, I do.
And to be frank, I find it difficult to follow his writing style.

He's got his fair share of injuries though hasn't he.

lol. You people that love the pump, have you tried Agmatine Sulphate? :D

187E1B77-507C-438F-80DF-E57A06DC1810-863-0000007A13ECE071_zps174a2ae2.jpg

94C4ED2C-84E2-480C-8E51-C5AA2A492C2B-863-0000007A423AFD63_zps9e018672.jpg