• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

6 Pack Bag

So you ordered some sort of meal carrying apparatus but have not a clue what to cook.

It's like buying food but no stove or oven to cook it.

They don't seem that much of a rip off after looking at them on the link, seem like a convenient and compact way to take all our crap with you.

Depending on your job I guess.

Anyway, I would fill it with food such as steak, chicken, eggs, rice, salad etc etc what ever you wanto eat, shakes, vitamins, what ever you use.

I bought very similar from Woolworths last year for $20. 4 containers and a section for supps.

Wow my first post here & so much negativity, i didn't ask if the bag was good value as that is not of my concern the main thing is it suits my lifestyle.

It's not that i don't know what what eat, just looking for ideas on what other busy people do that is quick, easy & convenient. I'm a tradie & on the road most of the day, i don't have access to a microwave or fridge so i need stuff i can eat straight from the cooler bag.

I'd like to cook up batches of food, but i'm looking for something different.

On days I can't be eat at home I have breakfast before I leave. Take something easy like sandwich, roll or wrap with some fruit for lunch and have dinner when I get home. Sure not carrying 5 boxes of food around.

I carry food with me all in just a normal back pack for work, 2 frozen 600ml bottles and all my shit wrapped in a tea towel does the trick, no need for fancy bags.

Esky for whenever I go on the road. Best part is your shit doesn't get squashed in an esky and the condensation doesn't fuck everything.

these are just glorified lunch boxes. Just make some sangas or a salad (in a takeaway container), chuck it in an esky with an iceblock and away you go!

I think people are missing the point.

He is not looking for alternative methods of storing and taking his food to work as that problem has already been solved by buying the esky/bag that he wanted.

He is looking for food suggestions that do not need heating up that he can now put in said esky/container.

I personally do not like eating cold cooked food, ie cold spaghetti, or cold chicken and rice etc etc, so for me it would be protein shakes, sandwiches, canned tuna, wraps, nuts, beef jerky, fruit. If I had microwave available, the list would be endless, chicken and rice, steak and rice, pasta, spicy beef mince, left over dinners etc etc

He's not giving enough info as into what his goals are so how can we give him a general idea. As Kaz pointed out it just looks like spam.

If I was still in my old job, I would want one as well, have no use for it now though.

It's not like 5 of the 28 sub-forums on ausbb are about directly about products..

Anyway hvac, i can't justify the price, but a friend of mine competes and I believe she uses one, so for people who swear by the 5 meals of chicken/broccoli etc they seem good. I only bring one cold meal to work which I just pop an ice pack next to till I put it in the fridge. The other snacks don't need it, so it's not really worth it.

On a sunday night i like cooking up a big ass stew in a slow cooker and then it's ready for the week

brown off 1+kg of chicken breast with garlic and chili then throw it in the slow cooker with broccoli, carrots, peas, onion and mushrooms with couple cups if chicken stock and shit ton of curry powder, paprika, cayene and pepper have it with brown rice. fucking delicious, plenty of protein, low fat and some good quality carbs. Great cold and i like to chuck a big dollop of cottage cheese on top too

You know what, fucking ban me forums are meant to be helpful you lot certainly are NOT.

Last edited by a moderator: