• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nurse in Royal Prank Call Kills Herself

The whole thing has gotten totally out of hand now. One person dead, two DJs in hiding and recieving counselling and a lunatic British media living up to its well earned reputation. Feel sorry for everyone involved except the British media.

The whole thing has gotten totally out of hand now. One person dead, two DJs in hiding and recieving counselling and a lunatic British media living up to its well earned reputation. Feel sorry for everyone involved except the British media.

yep, there are no winners in this story. feel saddest for the 2 kids left behind.

Surely there has to be more to the suicide then being the person who fell for a royal prank, really feel for the kids in this....

ese7aja7.jpg

We blame either the dj's or the radio station, maybe the blame lay with the stupid idiots that listen to the crap that keep these types of shows in business ?

I'm sure they are putting something in Big Macs that's making us more stupid.

This subject is just mental and reflective of our stupidness

The 2 radio announcer's are about to be interviewed on ACA.
Should be interesting.
[YOUTUBE]woD1_zdVono[/YOUTUBE]

EDIT: click on Part 2 after Part 1 ends

Last edited:
Why no mention of the hospital's responsibility in not following the proper procedure in this situation.
My feeling is that the nurse was chewed out and threatened by the hospital for letting the call through despite them denying it.

Station management approved the pre-recorded call be aired on radio. Where we're they to protect the presenters?

there's obviously something here we don't know, taking your life seems like such an extreme reaction.

I feel the same way about the lady driving her car 30kms on the wrong side of the road near Geelong and now 5 people are dead. Fucking tragedy. Not many happy news stories over the last few days.

It is just fucking ridiculous, this whole situation. I should know better to get angry over any trash tv saga involving the royals but this is particularly bad. She MUST have been mentally unstable with other things going on in her life to commit suicide.

The ACA affair with its crocodile tears and rehearsed responses was sickening. Mental illness is the culprit here, not some dumb Aussie DJ team. The two of them even stated this again and again, yet still put on the tearshow for the public. ugh.

I can't believe people are now out for blood attacking the people who review the prank calls. Bloody ridiculous.

Last edited: