• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Head phones

I'm more interested in people's experience, if any.

Have you got all of these Luther ?

I usually go for the full cup type. Not a fan of the ear buds but use them while training etc

Currently using a couple of pairs of sennheisers that I brought in a clearance sale (home set ,work set). The hd280's are reasonable , pretty comfortable

I don't go for expensive headphones as one ears hearing range is a bit down ,due to working around aircraft. Hearing protection only reduces the damage .

Beats seem the rage, how do they compare?
What makes them better?

Nothing they are fashionable thats all. Apparently they are a reasonable headphone but for the price you pay you can get better bang for your buck..

I think Beats are really Bassy aswell.

I like my beats by Dre too. Got them o/s but worth the money. Helped my long walks after back operation become more bearable...

It seems like there won't be much difference between those and Bose?

Ill check out the different brands OS.

i've been using these Incipio F38's for a while now. Don't know anything about them as they were gifted to me, but they are solid, sound good and i can even take calls and talk to siri's dumbass with them!

Goosey, just got back from Thailand, we all got Beats by Dr Dre, they're awesome.

300 baht for the smaller ones (i.e. $9) or 600 baht for the big ones ($18)

There were 25 of us traveling, pretty sure everyone got Beats lol

Goosey, just got back from Thailand, we all got Beats by Dr Dre, they're awesome.

I have no doubt they were ridgey didge Beats for that price:D:D:D

If you want Noise cancelling headphones, DON'T buy TDK. My TDK Noise cancelling headphones don't!

Are you sure they arent Beets or Breats :cool:

lol shadup you two :D

They were BEATS BY DR DRE :p

Knock offs for sure, but they work just fine. For 6 bucks, who's complaining? lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355892210.603250.jpg

I bought beats at the airport.
I'm not sure I did the right thing, you've got to use batteries and you've got to remember to turn the bastards off.
But they sound really good, they have great base.