• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bumper plates received - should I return? Pics of damage.

You spent good money on decent weight... honour it with a decent bar. You'd have been better off buying an expensive bar and cheaper bumpers like the IronEdge.

The problem is you have signed for them and accepted them. You'll find the courier will say you signed for the goods which means you checked them and accepted them as not damaged in any way. If you dont check them thats your own problem.

The company you bought them off may say the same as they cant do anything.

How do they know you didnt do the damage after the courier left you with the goods?

Thats the problem.

Out of interest, I'm not sure this would void the implied warranty that comes with every purchase of goods under Australian consumer laws. Any clause attempting to void implied warranties is void, but I'm not totally sure whether this applies in the scenario the company uses your signature as proof that the goods are in order. For instance, when I sign for something delivered, I'm not directed to any such clause, and as far as I understand it that signature merely stands as proof of delivery.