• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BCAA Recovery samples are ready!

Thats only really $50 per week or $7 -10 per day, pretty easy to spend that on supps, shakes, BCAA's, pre workout, creatine, mulit vitamin and fish oil, very basic regime compared to some, using mostly BN products.

50-75.

Too much.

dont "need" any of them.
Though fish oil and creatine has great scientific backing as im sure you know.

Its crazy isnt it really. I know a bloke who would probably spend double that easily. I think he uses about 12 different supps.

He asked my opinion once...I told him:
Protein supplement.
Creatine supplement.
Fish oil and maybe a multi if diet is lazy.

He said I didnt know anything and a bb mate of his told him what to buy. Lol.

I probably use about 0.5kg of protein powder a week. Most decent protein is around $30-40/kg, so $20 rounding up. 5g of BCAA, glutamine and creatine on training days, so 25g each a week. Each tub lasts 3-4 months and costs like $60. So worst case scenario, $20 a month or $5 a week x 3.

$35 a week on supplements. Most people could easily spend that on takeaway once or twice a week.

Are these still available to sample?

Also is it possible to purchase samples of your WPI,

Im looking to purchase bulk through BN but would like to try,

Are these still available to sample?

Also is it possible to purchase samples of your WPI,

Im looking to purchase bulk through BN but would like to try,

Hi,

Yes, samples are available 24/7 through the free sample tab on our Facebook page.
You are free to request a sample of a WPI but if more than one is required, the tab titled 'Travel Packs' on our website may be more what you are after.

Thank you!

Hi,

Yes, samples are available 24/7 through the free sample tab on our Facebook page.
You are free to request a sample of a WPI but if more than one is required, the tab titled 'Travel Packs' on our website may be more what you are after.

Thank you!
Thanks for your quick reply!