• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Why Policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wanna compete with drug free athletes try PA. If you don't, GPC.

As an outsider looking in I can see Freako's point that GPC will struggle for public acceptance with its non drug testing.

Although Sticky has previously stated that GPC don't test because of the financial burden I can also see a reason why an organisation might give up on the whole circle jerk of drug testing when lots of users slip through the net, apparently.

Just a question, if GPC don't test, are there any substances which on competition day would enhance performance ie. Cocaine, Amphetamine etc. That would be a worry.

Last edited:
Just a question, if GPC don't test, are there any substances which on competition day would enhance performance ie. Cocaine, Amphetamine etc. That would be a worry.

I have herd of things like this happening in the 70's-late 80's.

I have been to heaps for state, national, and even an international event (500+ lifters) and can say that i have never seen this sort of thing happening.

DMMA is all I have ever seen, which up until not long ago was used in PA.

It was a shame the last thread got closed, I think there was some good discussion.

no way. DMAA provides a euphoric longer lasting energy buzz. Shits all over caffeine. even better if you combine the 2. :D

All I know is I got one of the Pre workouts free and had 2-3 times the recommended dose and did notice anything apart from the beta alanine tingles. Could have gone and had a snooze if I wanted.

Maybe it's just me but I would never pay money for that overrated shit.

All I know is I got one of the Pre workouts free and had 2-3 times the recommended dose and did notice anything apart from the beta alanine tingles. Could have gone and had a snooze if I wanted.

Maybe it's just me but I would never pay money for that overrated shit.
Overdosing a bit on DMAA can put you into snooze a bit, same with Craze.

2 scoops of Craze does nothing for me now. Even when cycled off for a while. Was a short lived experience. Still remember my first hit of craze, was king kong for 6 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.