• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fair enough point there mate.
Still drug testing a non-lifter seems a waste of resources?
Im not getting into a debate more reasoning i guess.

Raymond Siaka representing newei. 119kg div
Would love to get in the warm-up area but rules are rules.

As said its testing of all members is possible, but is highly unlikely. They do tend to focus on the higher level lifters more.

I'd offer to help but I'm not a listed coach for that round of lifting and I don't know anything about him as a lifter so I'd probably just fuck with your shit.

Competing in multiple feds would be great, there were only 3-4 comps in Brisbane for PA this year and as a beginner I would have loved to compete more. Especially coming from football where you get to play every weekend for ~12 weeks straight.

For the record i give my gym lifters a choice to lift with whomever they want.
Its just they prefer GPC due to the old rule of not being able to lift at other feds if your in PA.

This means they are not allowed to also help out (correct me if im wrong here ben)
(spotting/loading/warm-up etc) their fellow gym peers in PTC novice comps or compete in the club held one.
Again not a bash at PA just a majority reason some of my lifters chose GPC.

The gym is there to make people stronger regardless who they choose to lift with.

All I know is I got sick of reading him say he was strong enough for a lift but missed it because it fell out of the groove.

It fucking fell out of the groove because you are not strong enough to keep it there.

its called inexperience, there certainly is a groove in equipped lifting, getting stronger isnt the solution to everything, when you have only used a shirt for a month you arnt going to be able to keep it in groove simply because of inexperience.

Competing in multiple feds would be great, there were only 3-4 comps in Brisbane for PA this year and as a beginner I would have loved to compete more. Especially coming from football where you get to play every weekend for ~12 weeks straight.

There was 6 actually, and there will be even more next year including a couple of GC ones. *nudge, nudge*

Thank you. Now you see the issue i have!

But as I said it is not the fault of PA. Its why you choose not to lift with them but its not their dumb rule or their fault. They have to follow ASADA's rules to get the recognitionand drug testing ... and maybe oneday the funding.

you need to be careful that you dont over do it, when i first started it was max 5 a year, that allows for adequate time off and a proper peaking cycle. when you start to get more advanced you need to bring it down, next year ill do 3 tops maybe a bench only if i do some shirt work.

i honestly dont see the need to compete in multiple feds

As said its testing of all members is possible, but is highly unlikely. They do tend to focus on the higher level lifters more.

I'd offer to help but I'm not a listed coach for that round of lifting and I don't know anything about him as a lifter so I'd probably just fuck with your shit.

Thanks for the offer mate.
Do u know if its ok for me to "coach" him from the spectators area.
Without repercussions to the lifter?
Such as attempts/warmups?

Had a sleep for a few hours, and I get up to this shit.

The reason multiple Feds exist is very clear is this thread.

This will not change.

We may get it down to a tested and untested fed, but we will never lift as I fed, which IMO opinion is a great thing. It gives lifters choice, and keeps both Feds on their toes.

Von your original post has been answered, if you want to take anything more up with me, feel free to PM me.

As for the rest of you, go do some fucking squats n

What ever happened with this?

Was it [MENTION=12011]vonfram88[/MENTION]; or [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; who was going to contact P.A. and get a ruling otherwise expose them?