• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do I convert mcg to ml

oz_dude

Hey does anyone know how to convert mcg to ml. Its for liquid clen and the handbook only has it in mcg which I assume is for tablets. I need the measurements for liquid form. Is it even possible to convert mcg to ml?

Day1: 20mcg = ? ml
Day2: 40mcg = ? ml etc...
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80mcg
Day14: 60mcg

This isnt a steroid question its a maths question :p

You presumably know the strength of the product - say it's 100mcg/ml

Then if you needed 20mcg you'd use 20/100 = 1/5ml, make sense?

Substitute in your own numbers.

Thats the problem I dont have the strength of the product as its been given to me in different packaging to be discrete... Is all clen the same i.e 200mcg/ml. and how did you get 1/5 wouldnt that be 0.2ml? or am i completely doing this wrong lol sorry maths is my weak point haha

Presuming mcg means ug (micrograms).

In a technical sense you can only convert mass (ug) to volume (ml) if you have a compound that is pure and you know it's density. So in your case the answer would be no, you can't.

You need to know the concentration of your product to determine you dosage in ml.

Ok, thanks for the replies every one. Not sure what happened above Darkoz?. I have since found out that the clen is 200mcg /ml. So is anyone now able to fill in the blanks or tell me if this is right?

Day1: 20mcg = 20/200 = 0.1ml
Day2: 40mcg = 40/200 = 0.2ml
Day3: 60mcg = 60/200 = 0.3ml
Day4: 80mcg = 80/200 = 0.4ml
Day5: 80mcg = 80/200 = 0.4ml
Day6-Day12: 100mcg = 100/200 = 0.5ml
Day13: 80mcg = 80/200 = 0.4ml
Day14: 60mcg = 60/200 = 0.3ml

I only have roughly 2 weeks worth but its just for finishing touches anyway I have been cutting for about 4 months now and my calories are starting to get really low where im at the point that some assistance would be good... Man I cant wait to be finished and up my calories again lol.

Last edited:
Hey does anyone know how to convert mcg to ml. Its for liquid clen and the handbook only has it in mcg which I assume is for tablets. I need the measurements for liquid form. Is it even possible to convert mcg to ml?

Day1: 20mcg = ? ml
Day2: 40mcg = ? ml etc...
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80mcg
Day14: 60mcg

Your an idiot.

In future you can use this simple formula:
ml required = (mcg required) / (amount of mcg per ml)

e.g. so if there is 200mcg of clen per ml then to extract 20mcg you will need:
20/200=0.1ml

Wasssuupp Fairfield? You out near Cabramatta dude?

haha wow small world! i used to live in Fairfield but I'm in Melbourne now, lols all the good usernames were already taken so i just took the name of my old home town :) So you're from Cabra? has the place changed much in the last 10 years??

haha wow small world! i used to live in Fairfield but I'm in Melbourne now, lols all the good usernames were already taken so i just took the name of my old home town :) So you're from Cabra? has the place changed much in the last 10 years??

Nahh not from cabra man lol! I just thought isn't fairfeild near cabra? maybe i'm wrong.