• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Motivate the girl to gym

If she is not interested it does not matter what you do, she will not do it full stop.

My missus refuses to exercise no matter what, she will come up with the most random excuses to not do it, as soon as the time to exercise comes around she will start washing up, vacuuming, making beds, dusting, pretend to be sick, have a head ache, start cleaning the kids rooms, sorting out socks, do ironing etc etc you name it and she will come up with it.

It annoys the crap out of me but nothing I can do, we have had countless arguments about this, and I have a feeling if it continues it might just be our (her) undoing in the next few years.:cool:

So I suggest if it annoys you as much as it annoys me move on now and get a partner that shares your interests.

Fark, wish my missus would start cleaning every time I went to work out......would not care 1 bit if she worked out or not, at least the house would be clean.

If your girlfriend/wife starts working out it's the beginning of the end

Haha. Seen it around here plenty of times. Wife starts working out, gets fit and looks good. Then ditches husband for younger bloke. Lol.

Last edited:
Why the fuck would anyone want their missus in the gym with them. Fuck that.

Will second bazza though if sedentery missus starts working out, dressing nice, generally caring about her appearance more your fucked. Poor blokes always think they've hit the jackpot right up until the time she tells em they got to move out.

Thats another trap for young players chicks don't leave you, you get asked to leave. Go on get fucked and I'll have a third of your wage and you can babysit the kids every weekend while get on the piss and fuck blokes twenty years younger.

Why the fuck would anyone want their missus in the gym with them. Fuck that.

Will second bazza though if sedentery missus starts working out, dressing nice, generally caring about her appearance more your fucked. Poor blokes always think they've hit the jackpot right up until the time she tells em they got to move out.

Thats another trap for young players chicks don't leave you, you get asked to leave. Go on get fucked and I'll have a third of your wage and you can babysit the kids every weekend while get on the piss and fuck blokes twenty years younger.
hahaha mariage - betting someone half your shit that you will love each other forever

hahaha mariage - betting someone half your shit that you will love each other forever

Usually its 20% to the lawyer, 60% to her and 20% to you. Plus pony up 30-50% of your wage every week till the kids are 18.

All the dudes I work with say the secret to getting rich is easy either stay in a shitty marriage & never get divorced or cut your cock off when your 19.

dma-morning-awesomeness-11.jpg

Last edited:
Give her an opertunity to go...help around the house so she has time.

Talk about how strong or hot the chicks doing weights are..

Ok its been said here plenty of times now. Do people really think consistently mentioning how hot fit chicks are to your missus is going to work the way you want it.

One scenario.
She is going to realise what you are doing, assume you don't think she is hot anymore and root the next bloke that shows her any attention.

Last edited:
Ok it been said here plenty of times now. Do people really think consistently mentioning how hot fit chicks are to your missus is going to work the way you want it.

One scenario.
She is going to realise what you are doing, assume you don't think she is hot anymore and root the next bloke that shows her any attention.

Jackpot!

Mentioning how hot other chicks are that work out will NOT get her training, it will however ensure that she shuts up shop all together ie no more sex for you, and it will probably drive her to root some bloke at work or the neighbour or anyone really that compliments her in any way.

Womens fitness is good! Oxtgen is too Sports Model orientated. Womens fitness is much more real to the average woman.
7e4esezu.jpg

Sort of sounds like she is more cardio driven start training outside with her or get her to use ankle weights on her walk then suggest a class like pump which might spark her interest in weights?

Womens fitness is good! Oxtgen is too Sports Model orientated. Womens fitness is much more real to the average woman.
7e4esezu.jpg

Very true I love oxygen treat it like a bible but I get my mates to read this because they can start to approach it with a more open mind since encouraging them I know have all my close gfs going to gym and one aiming to compete