• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

All time squat records

In Oni's defence he did say mathematical equations are all reversable and whilst those examples do use mathematical equations you are really stating the irreversable processes not the maths involved. At least provide a proper retort if you are trying to make him look like an idiot.

Not trying to make him look like an idiot, just showing there are examples that he could not think of. Was having a laugh with the steak one though =)

Heat loss, as used in house insulation (somewhat related to how Pink and Green batts get their R rating)

Q = U*A*ΔT

Combustion of Ethanol, I run pure eth or E85 in my cars

C2H6O +3*O2 --> 3*H2O + 2*CO2

Glycolysis, phosphorylation steps are irreversible

Glucose + 2*ADP + 2*NAD+ --> 2*Pyruvate + 2*ATP + 2*NADH

C6H12O6 + 2*C10H15N5O10P2 + 2*C21H27N7O14P2 -->

2*C3H3O3 + 2*C10H16N5O13P3 + 2*C21H29N7O14P2

Honestly don't know one for friction, have always done work within the assumption of vaccuum/no friction. But I'm sure I could find one somewhere.