• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Albuterol

Albuterol is fully legal in Australia
It's very good, I used it for cycling a few times. Freely available online. Can drop a few names I guess if the mods will allow it... remember it's as legal as aspirin

Is it really?!

edit; I just did some reading, and you're right. That's amazing.

Last edited:
Albuterol is fully legal in Australia
It's very good, I used it for cycling a few times. Freely available online. Can drop a few names I guess if the mods will allow it... remember it's as legal as aspirin

just wondering if there was any possibility of know some reputable places to find this?

Ive been looking all over for albuterol but cant find where i can purchase it without having asthma or broncial issues and speaking with the pharmacist. Can anyone shed lighton wjere i can get it from. Im in central victoria if that helps