• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sydney MEAT LOVERS!!!

Interesting... Although I suspect your not going to be giving the beer and regular massaging... Also they grain feed em for the last 3 or 4 hundred days?

I know very little about cows?

I know they do beer and massaging for some types of wagyu beef but i think it's tradition more than anything. I doubt the benefits are actually worthwhile. But yes they will be getting grain.

I know they do beer and massaging for some types of wagyu beef but i think it's tradition more than anything. I doubt the benefits are actually worthwhile. But yes they will be getting grain.

Google says...

http://www.blackmorewagyu.com.au/pdf/Beer-and-Massage-for-Japanese-Beef-Fact-or-Fiction.pdf

Beer to give the cow the munchies (keep it eating)

Massage relates to one town in Japan where the animals are in cramped conditions so they would massage the cattle (keep it eating)

I believe though that the actual methods used to attain perfect marbling in wagyu cattle is a mega trade secret...

I believe though that the actual methods used to attain perfect marbling in wagyu cattle is a mega trade secret...

I'm sure there is some sort of trade secrets but the bulk of it is breeding and feeding, the rest is very minor details.