• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sydney MEAT LOVERS!!!

Also find places that sell whole sides of beef. You can get premium beef packaged for around $6kg. Just need a big freezer.

Also find places that sell whole sides of beef. You can get premium beef packaged for around $6kg. Just need a big freezer.

Yep ive got a supplier that does half sides of beef/Lamb,

Usually good to put in with a couple mates and divvy it all up.

I need me a chest freezer, More so for the dogs then me.

but yer...... anyone here tried aging there cryocaved meats? or even dry aging int the fridge?

I had a couple RIVERINE beef scotch filets i got from wollies to test, Left them for 2 months, Well well pasted the store use by date, They were awsome. JUst make sure you get the package date, and use that as your guide line.

Est 218

Thats Bindaree Beef....

Depends which cuts you get as they also supply aldi NSW which are budget cuts...

However their premium cuts will not dissapoint you....

Ahh good to know mate, Id still go aldi meats over wollies - Coles is just shocking.

They aso do about 2 other beef besides Binaree

We should have an Ausbb BBQ cook up - Below. Pulled pork slow cooked over night on coals...... 5kg

0012hours_zpsd37e3d5a.jpg

i now get my side of beef from local farmer who kills his animal and cuts up, so get it fresh as. Even the suasages taste good.

Do they sell organic meat?

Can't answer your question, I just couldn't pass up on the organic meat.

I am not a fan of organic meat. As a beef producer, we treat cattle for pests like worms, ticks and lice. We use chemicals for this purpose and we achieve both production and animal welfare outcomes by getting rid of the parasites.

Ticks and lice are both capable of killing cattle simply through the drain on their system not to mention the discomfort they cause. Lice are bad up here this year and you see cattle everywhere with patches of hair licked off their ribs where they have been trying to stop the biting.

Organic producers, can't treat for pests.

All those people who don't want chemicals used on their food animals should have an infestation of fleas put on them and then see how long they maintain their aversion to chemicals.

I have no problem with organic plants because I couldn't care less if a bug kills a plant but bugs chewing on cattle unnecessarily really annoys me.

Can't answer your question, I just couldn't pass up on the organic meat.

I am not a fan of organic meat. As a beef producer, we treat cattle for pests like worms, ticks and lice. We use chemicals for this purpose and we achieve both production and animal welfare outcomes by getting rid of the parasites.

Ticks and lice are both capable of killing cattle simply through the drain on their system not to mention the discomfort they cause. Lice are bad up here this year and you see cattle everywhere with patches of hair licked off their ribs where they have been trying to stop the biting.

Organic producers, can't treat for pests.

All those people who don't want chemicals used on their food animals should have an infestation of fleas put on them and then see how long they maintain their aversion to chemicals.

I have no problem with organic plants because I couldn't care less if a bug kills a plant but bugs chewing on cattle unnecessarily really annoys me.

Exactly

One of the many reasons why I am not an organic farmer and why I don't like organic farming. I don't want to be cruel to my animals.

Too bad people have this fairy land view of organic farming.

Exactly

One of the many reasons why I am not an organic farmer and why I don't like organic farming. I don't want to be cruel to my animals.

Too bad people have this fairy land view of organic farming.

OT: Gotta LOL at people who shop in supermarkets and don't like other customers picking up fruit and putting it down.
This fruit has been sprayed, grown in shit and had 100 bugs crawl over it.

People think food just comes from out the back of the supermarket.

Might have to try this Pendle Hill place.

Have been thinking about bulk ordering meat for a while, would need to buy a freezer for it though.

Might have to try this Pendle Hill place.

Have been thinking about bulk ordering meat for a while, would need to buy a freezer for it though.

Buy cryovac....

Generally speaking the longer you leave it in the bag the more tender it gets... Although there are limits.. you can still keep these rolls in the chiller for a couple of months provided the bags remain sealed...

Your a big eater.... So you could eat a 2.5kg scotch fillet in a week...