• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

iPod Alternative???

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
My iPod Touch 64GB is full.
I need more storage. I've had to convert my music files to 128kb/s because I have over 15,000 songs.

Any alternatives to iPod that has at least 128GB or more of memory?:mad:
Fuck this 64GB shit.
I believe the iPod Touch 128GB won't be released until next year some time.
I can't wait. Need gym music and tons of it. :)

I still have a 16GB iPod and over 18000 songs on an external drive(my sister and I have swap meets, she is downloading all day everyday).
I wish iPods come in TBs!

mmm these Cowon's look ok.
I'm fucking sick of apple in every way, I'll be gradually looking for replacements. I've started by getting an S3 instead of an iPhone

don't need to use itunes with ipods either

could use one of micro recorders if you don't mind having your music on sd/microsd cards
annoyance is most of them are sequential play only

what about samsungs galaxy player 5 (its a 5.8" though)
and only 8GB on board but with micro sd

can get similar clone ones from ebay/kogan etc
Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0

Ok,
I've decided on the Cowon. On sale for $315 Yay
image.php

Minidisc Australia: Buy Cowon X7 Media Player 160G

Will it be compatible in my car like the iPod via USB or BT?
Farrrk better be. Love me music in the car esp on long trips.