• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

iPod Alternative???

Use a wifi 2.5" hdd with your existing ipod touch (like say a samsung goflex satellite), then you can stream 500gb of music through your existing device...

Seagate GoFlex Satellite Review

However, the downsides relate to the packaged software, which you don't have to use. You can use any player on your ipod touch that will stream from uPnP, HTTP or FTP... like

PlugPlayer - A UPnP application for your iPhone

Under $200
Seagate GoFlex Satellite Mobile Wireless Storage STBF500300 | Buy Cheap, Online, Australia

I use mine to watch TV shows on my ipad, streaming to AcePlayer.
It exposes a Wifi network, you connect to it and it's then a uPnP, HTTP, FTP etc server on the network.

These cowon's look pretty boxy and bulky.. kinda like the 1st gen ipods! Not very gym practical.

I use my ipod nano, predetermine and upload whatever moozik I wanna be playing when I am working out, slip it in my jocks and away I go!

My iPod Touch 64GB is full.
I need more storage. I've had to convert my music files to 128kb/s because I have over 15,000 songs.

I doubt you will be able to listen to them all in one gym session, I think my iPhone has about 300 songs and I don't think I even like all of them, did not even know there were 15000 songs in the world:eek:

I doubt you will be able to listen to them all in one gym session, I think my iPhone has about 300 songs and I don't think I even like all of them, did not even know there were 15000 songs in the world:eek:
No, but I CBF uploading all the time. I like to have it on shuffle and never hear the same song for months.
Also being a musician I like a variety of music. I have anything from metal, classical, jazz, rock, electronic etc etc.

I want 100,000 songs :)

No, but I CBF uploading all the time. I like to have it on shuffle and never hear the same song for months.
Also being a musician I like a variety of music. I have anything from metal, classical, jazz, rock, electronic etc etc.

I want 100,000 songs :)

I'm halfway to that, just on 52,000 songs.

On another note, I just create playlists and flick them on or off my iPod depending on what I feel like listening too. Save doing it song by song or album by album. Just an idea.

52,000, I salute you.
Yeah I started with the playlist but I really just want them all on there and shuffle them.

I'll get the Cowon for Chrissy, :)

I picked up the cowon x7 a couple of weeks ago. Not bad, great sound quality. Awful touch screen. And carry a pin to reset when needed.