• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gaele Stripped of WBA title for taking Mundine Fight!!!!

Anthony Mundine being interviewed on his upcoming fight with Gaele: "I'm up there with Ray Robinson, Sugar Ray Leonard, Ali. I'm the best athlete this country has ever produced".

I admire his athletic abilities but I wish he'd shut his mouth sometimes. The way he promotes himself and his fights is just retarded. Thank God he's stopped dressing like a Bronx Pimp - remember that!

Anthony Mundine being interviewed on his upcoming fight with Gaele: "I'm up there with Ray Robinson, Sugar Ray Leonard, Ali. I'm the best athlete this country has ever produced".

I admire his athletic abilities but I wish he'd shut his mouth sometimes. The way he promotes himself and his fights is just retarded. Thank God he's stopped dressing like a Bronx Pimp - remember that!

I did see this, but same here, he is a decent athlete bit if he shut his mouth and carried himself a lot better he wold have so much more support in this country, also fighting or at least trying to fight some decent fighters wouldn't hurt his cause either...

Not a fan of mundine whatsoever, hope he gets smashed.

On another note... Boxing feds are worse than PL feds.

We used to breed the odd genuine world champ in this country but this mundine circus act has killed boxing. Only bloke who is worse is fucking danny green by making the whole farce appear legitimate by cashing all his credibility to get a couple decent paychecks before he called it a day.

Still hope he gets knocked out, like everyone else I'll watching hoping to see mundines blood spilled.

I preferred green over mundine tbh, i wish he had beaten him. It might have shut mundine up a little.

I'll be cheering on Geale, I can't stand the drivel that comes out of Mundine's mouth these days.

Geale doing an Open Workout today for all you Sydneysiders:

"open work out this Friday, Jan 18 at 10am, 8-24 Anzac Ave, Smeaton Grange New South Wales.
Daniel Geale will open his gymnasium for the first time ahead of clash with Mundine. All members and fans welcome. This is your Opportunity for Western Sydney to see the champ in action for the final time ahead of the fight."
News - Whose side are you on? - Mundine vs Geale 2

Kimbo Slice is on the Geale Mundine 2 undercard!

Who's gonna do the business tonight boys? Starts in a few hours. I believe Geale has been favourite for some time, but heard on the radio driving home that there's s lot of late money for Mundine.