• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gaele Stripped of WBA title for taking Mundine Fight!!!!

Fuck yeah... Geale

Mundine no class walk off without congratulating winer.

Loser
Fuck off

The mouth got exactly what he deserved. Awesome result, and mundane (see what I did there?) proved what a bad sportsman he was again at the end. Hope it is the end of his career. :D:D:D

What a way to wake up on this lovely Thursday morning, the sun is out, not a cloud in the sky and Mundine loses and shows his true colours the night before by walking from the ring after defeat by not even congratulating the winner, true sportsmandship shown by "the man"

Now he's claiming he got robbed. What a loser. He got beat by the better fighter and the better man.

i believe you will all love this then :)

484820_488782054490598_915197201_n.jpg

I was moderately flabbergasted at Geale's conditioning. Can't remember ever seeing a boxer look that fresh in the 12th round of a fight. He didn't appear tired at any stage....looked as fresh in the 12th as he did at the start.

Top effort from Geale, very impressive. Lol at Mundine thinking he was robbed. Give up bro, you were lucky if you won 1 or 2 rounds IMO. Outworked, outclassed.

best boxer out of aus id say is Michael Katsidis

but Geale really did look good, he may be our next top fighter, will wait till he fights in usa to decide

best boxer out of aus id say is Michael Katsidis

but Geale really did look good, he may be our next top fighter, will wait till he fights in usa to decide

I'm one of Micks biggest fans, flown to the US to see him fight a few times. But he's definitely not our best now. A few years ago, maybe. That fight with Marquez was top notch and he probably had a real chance there.

However he lost a couple too many off the back of that. I don't know if he got over confident or what, but his intensity and approach to each fight changed. He's also getting a bit punchy, which happens when you block with your face.

There is a reason blokes like him, bika, darchinyan (for a brief period) never tried to get in on that pathetic Australian carry on between green and mundine. They were actually fighting the big boys in Asia, Europe and the USA.

Geale is another great example of a solid fighter and journeyman. Any fan of boxing knows how hard it is to be a roadwarrior and successful too, just ask Emanuel Augustus. I'm really looking forward to seeing him take on the mexicans and americans. The germans was a good test, but both are probably just entering gatekeeper stage compared to the talent coming through.

Hopefully he will stand the test. Imagine if he actually got a fight with and beat Martinez?! He'll want to move quick though, 31-35 is usually all a boxer gets at that level to stay in the game.