• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gaele Stripped of WBA title for taking Mundine Fight!!!!

I'm surprised to hear about this late money for Mundine. He's been in decline for a while I reckon. Geale should do it.

Mundine is cocky he's caught alot of no name fighters and has been's he's a good entertainer he's controversy is all a sham to bring people to the fight that's how he makes he's money he promotes he's own fights that way. He's a half decent bloke in person he belives the more people that dislike him are all suckers coz that's he's game to get to pay for pay per views to see he's fight. If he wins this one then he will be calling the shots. He looses then stacking on some weight to give green a chance of redemption is last move coz he won't get another opportunity to beat a big fish like geale.

Be interesting to see the contract Mundine signed for this fight, only percentage of pay per view buys with no win bonus perhaps.

If Mundine wins it'll be a fast and furious fight - don't see it happening though.

Be interesting to see the contract Mundine signed for this fight, only percentage of pay per view buys with no win bonus perhaps.

If Mundine wins it'll be a fast and furious fight - don't see it happening though.

There would most likely be a re-match clause in there

A good bloke???
You mad?
Google what he said about 9/11

He is a wanker he doesn't think I agree but he has a nice side I've meet him once he was a happy go lucky chap. Like i said he doesn't think He wasn't rude or up him self he will have a yarn with n e one that's alot for a bloke of he's status not to just ignore general public.

Longer the fight goes the more it favours Geale and his superior skills.

Mundine doesn't have knock out power or the stamina he will loose clearly based on the younger blokes endurance and chin. Mundine is quick but he's chin is glass once u land on him.

Mundine doesn't have knock out power or the stamina he will loose clearly based on the younger blokes endurance and chin. Mundine is quick but he's chin is glass once u land on him.
talk is that Mundine has been preparing to go for an early KO but Mundine has lacked power in the past.

talk is that Mundine has been preparing to go for an early KO but Mundine has lacked power in the past.

He's paranoid about getting stitched up in a decision. I don't think he has it in him geale has alot of reach on him too, that jab will be in da mans face all nite long haha

l think the refs doing an okay job so far letting a few things go but when Mundine blocks / gauges distance with his forearm l dont really like that, don't want to see a cut come from it.