• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Welcome on Board NoBull Supplements

I keep having to check the date registered of this thread to make sure I'm not seeing things!!

I get more protein eating my own cum lolol

seriously-what-the-fuck-honey-boo-boo-mom.jpg

Please ... "for those who came in late" ... what happened here?

No Bull Suppliments (NBS) purported to be a new comer to the suppliments market place, and was selling their stuff with the slogan of 'no bullshit'.

A short time later, along comes Big Mick and decided to test NBSs claims of their WPC and WPI powders(79 and 88% odd respectively), and found them to be nothing more than powdered milk (51% protein).

This prompted other people to also test NBS powder Vs other protein powders (notably Bulk Nutrients), and found NBS powders to also be 51% protein (milk powder).

NBS in turn then said 'only official results count, it's all lies, it's a trick in the camera etc'. So Someone (or several people) sent NBS powders off to some government/TAFE lab to be tested, and the results were confirmed that it contained 50% protein (aka milk powder).

So then NBS said it was all the 'Californian cheese factories fault' for altering their product.

And a legend was born that day.

And they're still in business! Although their Facebook posts receive fuck all likes these days, hopefully the word is out there :D

No Bull Suppliments (NBS) purported to be a new comer to the suppliments market place, and was selling their stuff with the slogan of 'no bullshit'.

A short time later, along comes Big Mick and decided to test NBSs claims of their WPC and WPI powders(79 and 88% odd respectively), and found them to be nothing more than powdered milk (51% protein).

This prompted other people to also test NBS powder Vs other protein powders (notably Bulk Nutrients), and found NBS powders to also be 51% protein (milk powder).

NBS in turn then said 'only official results count, it's all lies, it's a trick in the camera etc'. So Someone (or several people) sent NBS powders off to some government/TAFE lab to be tested, and the results were confirmed that it contained 50% protein (aka milk powder).

So then NBS said it was all the 'Californian cheese factories fault' for altering their product.

And a legend was born that day.

Incorrect.

Rumours were circling as to who these dodgey companies were that Bulk Nutrients referred to as selling underdosed proteinz. The great El Stiffy got a hold of the official test results and was the first to call out No Bull Supplements. Then lordy lordy out of the wood work came all the No Bull nut huggers, TTT, Joe et al. El Stiffy took them all on - fighting the good fight as El Stiffy does!

Big Mick only came into it weeks later with his thread, after the hard yards were done. Then he did a full 180 and started threatening Ausbb members with defamation on behalf of No Bull. Big Mick was in phone communications with the No Bull grub Van Amorta.

Up in the air, is it a bird, is it a plane - its Super Stiffy! :cool:

Last edited:
Blaming a Californian cheese factory was the killer though. I wonder if they ever got wind of that. Defaming a creditable supplier.