• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

100kg x100 reps

Yeah mate, just enough time to breathe & stop my heart from exploding out of chest haha. serious cardio!

It takes me about 5 minutes to do an 'easy' 20 repper
Dunno how you can hit 111 in that time lol

I dunno man :p the first 50 or so are probably one a second & then the get a lot slower towards the end obviously.

I did 130kgx20 in about 2 minutes I'd say today

jesus man.. great work.

How long did it take u to adapt to those reps? weeks? months?

I wouldn't say I'm adapted at all as I'm usually pretty damn sore for a few days after haha. I started a month ago with 60kgx60reps (that was what the other people in my gym were squatting so I figured I'd just see how I went). The next week I did 65x65. Week after I did 60x111 (my favourite number :p) And the week after that I did the 65x111.

Now that I look at it, there is a bit of a pattern there but it wasn't really planned. Just the typical, if I can do the same amount of reps then I better add some weight to make it harder :)

And I just found a vid from last weeks 65kgx111 squat set. Here is the last 13 reps for an idea of the speed I was going. I think I did the last few a bit quicker than the previous 25 or so because I knew I was close to the end :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0bQVNopHeQ&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
And I just found a vid from last weeks 65kgx111 squat set. Here is the last 13 reps for an idea of the speed I was going. I think I did the last few a bit quicker than the previous 25 or so because I knew I was close to the end :p

65kg x 111 last 13 reps - YouTube

This is INSANE! Props man. I've done 100 on leg press before but on squats its a whole other level!! I don't think I could count in that state haha

Jeez for a beginner I'm staggered at this and also at the video you linked on YouTube, JZ your effort is amazing, well done - very motivational.

I've been doing the beginner program recommended on here but maybe over the holidays ill try doing some big squat reps like you've done!!!