• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
There are clowns in everyday life and this just proves it......

Racing industry is a multimillion dollar industry creating thousands of jobs and they get 40 protestors show up wanting to ban whips in racing (which are necessary) and jumps racing and blah blah blah.

Sick of all these dogooders who have no idea getting so much publicity....

Reminds me of a couple of things...

1) These people against anything always jump on social media to try and convince people its bad. Get on facebook and i bet there are loads of people spreading the word that horse racing is bad...

2) ISIS do the very same thing.

Reminds me of a couple of things...

1) These people against anything always jump on social media to try and convince people its bad. Get on facebook and i bet there are loads of people spreading the word that horse racing is bad...

2) ISIS do the very same thing.

I had heard the rumours that ISIS were very anti-horse racing!

Give it a week and all the facebookers will be on to the next thing.
Happens always around the race. Most of these numpties don't realise there are races everyday and horses become dog food a fair bit but it isn't floated in the media as much

Give it a week and all the facebookers will be on to the next thing.
Happens always around the race. Most of these numpties don't realise there are races everyday and horses become dog food a fair bit but it isn't floated in the media as much

Yeah it's a good thing with these facebook crusaders, they are too lazy to actually do anything. They are the ones that think clicking like on a page actually does something.

this year is the first year I have ever heard of these clowns, I know in the past they have been complaining about the jumps racing and occasionally about the use of whips but never around Melbourne Cup time...

there is a website called racingkills.org or some shit, paint a pretty grim picture.
Ban racing? pffft, all the people who are in any position to make that happen were in the birrdcage chewing free steak, and they dont like missing out on a free steak.

Apollogy Bro, glad you picked it well done.
didnt mean to sound like a prick, well I did at the time cos I was off my nut and doing my balls, was in a foul mood.
gontrats on the trifactor, what was it paying?

All good mate, I knew you were, was just playing.
$26.80 from a $4 bet, not bad.

Watch My Shamal Wind come flying down the middle of the track to take out the Oakleigh Plate on Saturday...

Well with the greatest race day of the year upon us this Saturday at Flemington.

Who is having a punt and what are your tips?

I'm check the guide tonight. I have a few bucks left in my Sportsbet account.

Last edited:
I am thinking I am willing to Lay Tarzino in the Derby, far too short for my liking

Extra Choice had a big run in Geelong the other week and think will be right in it and shards could run a good race as well.

haven't looked at the other races yet

OK after a quick look, this is what I am thinking so far, may be udated with further study

Race 1 - Montauk
Race 2 - Dawnie Perfect
Race 3 - Charmed Harmony
Race 4 - Exosphere
Race 5 - Excess Knowledge
Race 6 - Stratum Star
Race 7 - Shards
Race 8 - Azkadellia
Race 9 - Under The Louvre (bit of a non winner but think it is due)

Could be way off as hasn't been a good start to the day but liking Charmed Harmony more and more with the wet track, has won 5 from 10 in soft track an loves the 1400m am been freshened since the run in the Sir Rupery Clarke