• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
these cup staying races are hard to pick; pace of race critical.

Got to take the wins when they come, because there are plenty of years you get it wrong.

Lot of depth, will go for sacred falls. had second fastest last 200m last time, but had already had sustained a very fast previous 600m from last in the field.

Danger Fawkner.

Don't know how to line up Adelaide form, so will go with local.

I suppose my tips can only go downhill form last week's caulfield, cup, but one must live in hope. ,

what a run by Adelaide, made or one of the best Cox plate finishes since Makybe Diva in 2005 i think it was.....

yes good run and race, should have gone with logic of previous week that foreigners are better stayers.

Derby day my favourite day of racing to watch.

yes good run and race, should have gone with logic of previous week that foreigners are better stayers.

Derby day my favourite day of racing to watch.
Yeah but this was the first internatiknal horse to win the Cox Plate so had to make history as good as some of the international stayers have been in the past they have failed....

Ah Derby Day.......best days racing all year and hardest to pick a winner, hahaha

OK With Derby Day on tomorrow has anyone had a chance to check out the fields and spot something they like?

Deep Field in the last is the lay of the day for mine........

Others I like are

Race 1 - Stratum Star
Race 2 - Not really liking anything from the quick look I had
Race 3 - Hucklebuck too ready to fire and steps upto the 1400 second up, short but work a go
Race 4 - Very tough from the looks of it, have to study further but like the looks of Earthquake, Kuro, Scissor kick and Rich enuff
Race 5 - Am liking both Marksmanship and Like a Carousel but need a closer look at form
Race 9 - Adamantium will be worth a closer look, 3rd up raced nice last start and drops 5.5kg

Winner for the Melbourne Cup will come from

Protectionist
Mutual regard
Luca Valentina
Signoff

Toughest Race of the year and only really have a token bet on it, just too hard to pick form lines when so many internationals are running.

I put some money on number 11.
Forget the kunce name already.

Last edited:
That's the one.

C'mon Kunt, I hope they gave it a huge dose of steroids and clenbuterol, and a potent stim for good measure.
Jack to the fucking gills.

Racing has more juice getting pumped around than bodybuilding.

Piece of shit Williams was meant to be on I chucked in a box tri yesterday, so that is basically down the crapper