• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Sunday morning Robbie Waterhouse picked it - Green Moon. I looked at it and its form and thought no, won't do the distance well.

Anyone reckon Robbie Waterhouse had inside track work information and let this out on Sunday for a bit of "advertising" for his business on the biggest race day of the year???

Never thought that Green Moon would run a strong 3200, especially after he failed so miserably at the Cox plate over 2040m.

My son (3yo) picked Fiorente so I had a little wager on it, he chose him coz he wanted some black horses.....

I had American, I don't think it's finished yet, still running around somewhere. WTF. Maybe he's looking for Dunaden.

really? farrrrrk
I just missed second place in my trifecta. It was a last minute Trifecta too.

What are the chances of picking the top 4 though? Seriously? The Cup is one of the hardest races to pick a winner in, let alone the top 4! lol

1.5 million is a good whack of cash for the lucky bastards who did though lol

What are the chances of picking the top 4 though? Seriously? The Cup is one of the hardest races to pick a winner in, let alone the top 4! lol

1.5 million is a good whack of cash for the lucky bastards who did though lol

For 1.5 mil the odds would be very low...

Noone would have expected a prize pool like that... Notabaly this is why I play the trifecta every year.... Melb cup throws up.some big pays cause of the ridiculous number of punters who give it a go... Only needs a longy to come in to really bump the pay out...

Would be interesting to know the cost to box the whole field....

Spoke to a mate today, he started betting on Green Moon months and months before the Cup. He made multiple bets as the Cup got closer. He wouldn't say how much he bet but said on Cup day he put down over a grand on Green Moon - which paid over $20.

He retires next year.

Sunday morning Robbie Waterhouse picked it - Green Moon. I looked at it and its form and thought no, won't do the distance well.

Anyone reckon Robbie Waterhouse had inside track work information and let this out on Sunday for a bit of "advertising" for his business on the biggest race day of the year???
Gee L.P.S. you are pretty smart. You posted this back on Melbourne Cup day last year (2012). You might be right.
:eek:

Hahaha, yeah who would have thought Tom Waterhouse would have insider knowledge....makes you think doesn't it...

Hahaha, yeah who would have thought Tom Waterhouse would have insider knowledge....makes you think doesn't it...
doh .......... get Robbie (the Father) and Tom (the son) mixed up.

Robbie Waterhouse banned for life (overturned to 17 years) from all Australian race tracks after the Fine Cotton affair, now the Son Tom possibly involved in this.