• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well picked up excess knowledge for a little saver, Stratum Star ran it's race the other week I'm thinking.....

Got a couple back with Azkadellua paying 3.50 for the place massive run but jockey got too far back an lucky to get through the field

I have each way bets on bondi beach and criterion for the cup.
The cup is usually the hardest to pick all year.

usual raffle with horses from overseas that are hard to line up.

Sticking with criterion, who has won a lot of money for me this year in past four Aussie starts.

small second bet on fair game.

first female to win and local horse at $100.

brother of jocky, who has down syndrome, drew good barrier. Great story.

Step son had 15 fixed at 100 and 5 for a place at 20 something. 1600 collect off $20...won't say how many other horses he threw money on though!

I put $6 on Penzance this morning seeing as the horse had often been trained about 10km from my house and we drive past it every morning on the way to school.
Prince of Penzance, Terang prep and boy was I impressed, I mean if I'd put $100 on, I'd be $10,000 up now. But $6 gave be a comfy $606 which was awesome, minus a few dollars for the other horses I had bets on.

So Crown Oaks Today, anyone going to have a punt?

I am thinking ill be punting, give me something else to do at work, hahaha, complete bog track though and when the start racing will only get worse im thinking. could be a tough day on the punt I think.

So far good today

Backed Yellen in the first, missed Race 2 as I was at the gym and then Backed Slate on Edge in the 3rd paying 11.66 on lux with their top top + 30%

Went with Secret Agenda in the 4th

Race 5 no real idea on, but I quite like Ragnaar (which I have backed)

Race 6 - taking a serious look at Klishina but also don't mind Cashed

Race 7 - looking at Tuscan Sling, Hidden Pearl and Brook road

Race 8 - Ambience and Honesta

but this all from a quick look

Well missed on Ragnaar for the loss of the day.

Ended up baking Cashed in Race 6, ran second in the Schillaci when beat home Lankan Rupee likes a soft heavy track, should run well.

Also have a small EW go at Klishina at good odds. also loves the wet and flew home behind Chautaqua 2 starts back

Last edited: