• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fat Loss Stack Dosages

No argument there Bazza, I'm not suggesting otherwise however, lifting a weight for just one rep is a demonstration of strength not muscular size.
Lift heavy for reps if you want big muscles.

I totally agree, reps/volume builds muscle but a 1rm and say a 10rm have a pretty strong correlation. It's just easy to ask 1rm to get a gauge of were they are at. If they have a squat 1rm of 50kg safe bet they are not repping much either. Time to just get strong.

Just a quick update. I'll be going through with the stack just for fat loss, however I did notice something

I dropped to 84kg, although now am back up to 88kg. However all my lifts have improved considerably and I have still retained the same fat%, waist size, etc with the added weight which is what I wanted.

I also did notice that at 84kg even thought I still had fat on me (around 12 - 15%) it was extremely hard to maintain, although I did have my birthday and did cheat with some food it felt like all I did was sneeze and bang gained a Kg. So I will go through with the 21day stack should finish on December 1st and will probably post before and after If they turn out to be any good. After my fat% is under ~10% I will then clean bulk for strength gains while trying to maintain the low bf%

Just a quick update. I'll be going through with the stack just for fat loss, however I did notice something

I dropped to 84kg, although now am back up to 88kg. However all my lifts have improved considerably and I have still retained the same fat%, waist size, etc with the added weight which is what I wanted.

I also did notice that at 84kg even thought I still had fat on me (around 12 - 15%) it was extremely hard to maintain, although I did have my birthday and did cheat with some food it felt like all I did was sneeze and bang gained a Kg. So I will go through with the 21day stack should finish on December 1st and will probably post before and after If they turn out to be any good. After my fat% is under ~10% I will then clean bulk for strength gains while trying to maintain the low bf%

This is some stupid shit. All thats happening is you are losing fat mass and gaining muscle mass, easily achieved through weights and diet alone your stack is nothing but a placebo.

getting his arse kicked by Kaz

even I can deadlift more than that and I'm still a fat b_stard,
with a partially healed fracture in my right leg

Yeah im certain 95% of the forum can do better than 100x6.

This deadlift number also indicates to me that the 120x6 squat are actually infact high knee bends...

Even rapey can do 100 x 6....... If l can do something that means an average male should be able to chuck 50% on to that...

Eh. Haters going to hate.

As for placebo or not, is a placebo makes you train harder then IMO go for it. Nearly all pre workouts are placebos, but if the person thinks they are pumped and are lifting harder and heavier who's to say its not working.

Also light deadlifts are due to a lowerback injury from NRL years ago

Lower bavk injury? Please explain deep knee bends.

I have a herniated disc in my lower back due to a number of rough tackles when I played NRL. Hence the reason why I was asking about Romanian Deadlifts the other day I'm trying to strengthen my lower back without causing any further damage.

Anyone realised this guy's name is "I Bug". By name by nature?