• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fat Loss Stack Dosages

Can it be about pie yet?

Soon Wingman, soon.... Im thinking this guy just got steered into the wrong direction by someone claiming that all those random fat burners actually do something and you have to change dosages on them throughout the month. Not sure why he wants to get down to 80kgs at 6'3 that just seems like a waste of time, he should have stayed at 92 and kept lifting hard...

images

Cut progressing well.

I dunno, I don't seem to hold my weight well. I'm seemingly a pretty big guy, just doesn't add up with the weight im holding.

6'3 and 85 kg is definately not a big guy by any standards. Im 6'3 and was 83kg before ever lifting a weight. Get rid of all the supps and eat lean meat, veg and good oils. Oh and go lift some weight

I dunno, I don't seem to hold my weight well. I'm seemingly a pretty big guy, just doesn't add up with the weight im holding.

Something wrong here, you sure your scales work mate, I was 6'2" and 85 kg when I was 17 and was just skin and bones before I started training weights, definitely not big.

What are your lifts??

IE squat, dead lift and bench just to get an idea of where you are.

At your height if you are lifting you should be looking at a minimum of 100kg for starters, so I would say its time to add at least 15kg to your frame for starters

Any person lifting for a number of years thats approx 6 foot should be around 100+kg or have been 100 kg at some point in time.

Cutting anywhere below 100kg at your height is ridiculous.

If you wanna trim up start sprinting couple times a week.

I would not recommend limiting your food at your size

Last edited:
Something wrong here, you sure your scales work mate, I was 6'2" and 85 kg when I was 17 and was just skin and bones before I started training weights, definitely not big.

What are your lifts??

IE squat, dead lift and bench just to get an idea of where you are.

At your height if you are lifting you should be looking at a minimum of 100kg for starters, so I would say its time to add at least 15kg to your frame for starters

I'm far from skin and bones trust me. Lifts are on Pg2 of this thread.

That looks like a workout routine, not lifts, but does give me some idea I guess.

Have you ever tested your 1RM (one rep) maximum lifts for the four main lifts??

Thats what I was referring to, like in my signature.

We must have a very different body structure than, as it 85kg I was literally lanky skin and bones, with no fat and very little muscle.

That looks like a workout routine, not lifts, but does give me some idea I guess.

We must have a very different body structure than, as it 85kg I was literally lanky skin and bones, with no fat and very little muscle.

Haven't tested my 1RM for over a year and a bit. I'll sus it out in 2 weeks after my week off.

Yeah I'll have to post up some pics and you will see I'm far from bones

I could cut down to 90kg-95kg and I'm 6'4 with somewhat decent upper body lifts, I was almost deadlifting 200kg before my back injury. Over 6'2 does not necessarily mean 'must be 100kg+'. Others may be different.

If I was 105kg at my height and 'ripped' I would be very strong. I would estimate 150kg bench minimum and other similar lifts. Which is my goal - but there's nothing wrong with a little leaning down first (imo)

If the OP is doing a 'bodybuilding' routine, why would he care what his 1RM is and why does it even matter?

Everything matters, I am pretty sure body builders lift heavy iron to build muscle. Pretty sure they don't get weaker as they train to build up.

And pretty sure there are not too many body builders that weigh 80kg at over 6 foot.

If the OP is doing a 'bodybuilding' routine, why would he care what his 1RM is and why does it even matter?

Coz if he is lifting tiny weights it doesn't matter if he is bodybuilding, powerlifting or whatever you just need to get stronger to build some size.

Yes actual bodybuilders with size are strong.

I am going to be harsh here because you remind me of how I was a couple years ago...I was 95 odd kilo's and still obsessed with 'cutting'....
Now I'm roughly your height and 113kg and people still call me lanky.
Your lifts are pisspoor and there are 60kg girls on this site lifting more than you. (ok Powerbarbie is a freak but you get my drift)
Please don't delay yourself awesome gains like I did, and just hit it hard NOW!

Coz if he is lifting tiny weights it doesn't matter if he is bodybuilding, powerlifting or whatever you just need to get stronger to build some size.

Yes actual bodybuilders with size are strong.

No argument there Bazza, I'm not suggesting otherwise however, lifting a weight for just one rep is a demonstration of strength not muscular size.
Lift heavy for reps if you want big muscles.