• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tren E ONLY cycle opinions/advice

m3ld

Hello all,

I have never used gear but recently an opportunity has arisen for a tren E cycle. I have been doing alot of research into it lately and have a few queries.

From what Ive read alot of people say dont try tren first up due to the sides it can have. Alot of the bad sides are in higher doses generally and because it would be my first cycle the dose would obviously be kept low. It would be 1ml of 100mg a week.

I have a good mate who is on week 4 or 5 of the same dose (first time user aswell) and he has had no side effects at all. The supplier of the gear said to take that dose for 10 weeks. I would be doing the same. The guy he got it off is a regular user and runs Tren E by itself. No test. From the research ive done alot of people run Test with the tren but then there are also others who dont. I cant get any test to run with the tren e so would be running it alone. What are peoples thoughts on this?

The supplier said he doesnt run and PCT, wtf? Could this be due to low dosage?

If i were to run a 1o week course I would run a pct 2 weeks after the last pin consisting of Clomid 100/100/75/50. Would this be ample or would other pct be required?

During the 10 weeks I would be running vitamin b, vitamin c, HCGenerate and TestoRod.

My stats
71kg with 15% bf
5'9'
18months lifiting and physical sports my whole life

I am aware that i could still go forwards naturally with harder training and a better diet. But id like to have a good at tren and see what its all about (cheating :p) Any CONSTRUCTIVE input is greatly appreciated! Cheers!

In order of importance
1. You're 70kg at 5'9
2. You've been training just 18 months and don't even know what sort of training really works for you yet
3. A tren only cycles is dumb as shit, enjoy having anxiety and no libido from being shut down
4. 10 weeks is too short to realise strength gains. A tren cycle at your level will give a shit load of rapid strength and mass gains but 10 weeks is not enough time for your body to get used to the gains so you will lose pretty much everything you gain

In order of importance
1. You're 70kg at 5'9
2. You've been training just 18 months and don't even know what sort of training really works for you yet
3. A tren only cycles is dumb as shit, enjoy having anxiety and no libido from being shut down
4. 10 weeks is too short to realise strength gains. A tren cycle at your level will give a shit load of rapid strength and mass gains but 10 weeks is not enough time for your body to get used to the gains so you will lose pretty much everything you gain

***EDIT***
fuck the HCGenerate and TestoRod right off and get actual HCG. if you don't know what it is, don't do a cycle until you do.

While i am somewhat inclined to agree with points one and two (and i do stress "somewhat"), points three and four are moot if proper HCG is taken with the cycle.

m3ld, if you are going to take a tren only cycle, up the dosage to at least 200mg per week, split into 2 shots per week. even though the half life of tren E allows you to pin once per week, pinning more often helps keep the levels more consistent, which many find helps minimize sides. also, taking your hcg shots 2x per week at 250iu should show the benefits as listed above. if you like, there is absolutely no reason why you couldn't go 3x 250iu per week, but i wouldn't go any less.
steroids also have a severe negative impact on cholesterol levels, so try to take 2-3g of krill oil daily, and 30+ml of unheated extra virgin olive oil. these things will both yield considerable assistance to maintaining healthy cholesterol while on cycle.
Tren is also know for producing progesterone related side effects. while taking t3 can help minimize this for some, it's safer to have some cabergoline on hand if you start noticing symptoms like sore/puffy nipples, and take 1mg eod.
you should also get full blood work done first to ensure everything is ok before you start. you should also be prepared for increases in blood pressure, and know what to look for and how to respond. you'll probably be ok at a low dose, but it never hurts to be prepared.
front-loading is also a good idea. it may cut your cycle a week short, but you will be getting the more from your tren from day one, as oppose to week 4ish. if you were to follow the dosage i outlined above, make your first shot triple what it otherwise would be (so instead of 100mg, make it 300mg), then continue every other shot from there as per usual (so all other shots are to be 100mg, as planned).

also, some people are of the school of thought that as excess estrogen is not an issue at the end of a cycle of a non-aromatizing steroid like tren, clomid n nolva are somewhat pointless as pct. PCT is still 100% necessary! as you will be taking the hcg throughout the cycle, and for 2 weeks after your last shot of tren, your recovery will be MUCH easier. you will still need a powerful means of boosting you test levels back to normal, so miss pct at your own peril.

as with anything else, make sure your are as well prepared, well informed n safe as you possibly can be!

hope that is helpful

this is what i removed. it may still be useful information for you:
as he's taking HCG throughout the cycle, it will mimic the action of LH and allow his body to continue to produce some test, so he will not be shut down. this will also allow him to maintain a lot of his gains as the hcg will prevent testicular atrophy and prevent leydig cell death, which is the usual cause of loss of gains as once the exogenous test runs out, the testes are producing none.
also, the small amount of test his body is producing naturally due to the administration of HCG will help minimize the usual tren side effects.

Last edited:
I don't see how running HCG magically makes you realise strength gains faster
It has nothing to do with the recovery of the endocrine system

71kg at 15%
Mate, what's your diet and training like??? What do you consume day in/day out.
What are you lifting?
You should be able to get to at least 80-85 without too much trouble naturally. And lower that bf%.
You need to eat more and train heavier/smarter on a consistent basis.

I don't see how running HCG magically makes you realise strength gains faster
It has nothing to do with the recovery of the endocrine system

a) not everyone trains specifically for strength, oni. while it may be a by-product of said training, he may be after muscle mass in which case your point is still moot. with proper recovery of the endocrine system mass gains can kept.
b) how about giving a full explanation of your answer for once, instead of just fragments of information?

Yeah, clearly
That's why there are so many guys that run a 10 week tren cycle as a novice lifter and keep all their mass

Oh wait, that's never happened

yet another succinct and highly informative post from oni. oh wait, that's never happened!

and the reason most people who don't keep their gains have that problem is the downtime between their last pin and their natural test levels being back to normal.

less test = less protein synthesis (all other things being the same).

therefore:
faster endocrine recovery = less downtime for test levels = more gains kept.

once again, i invite you to prove me wrong by explaining why 10 weeks is insufficient time for "strength realization" to take adequate effect for gains to be made. if you can actually support this claim with facts, i am more then happy to admit i was wrong. i am, after all, here to learn.

IF you can support it...

yet another succinct and highly informative post from oni. oh wait, that's never happened!

and the reason most people who don't keep their gains have that problem is the downtime between their last pin and their natural test levels being back to normal.

less test = less protein synthesis (all other things being the same).

therefore:
faster endocrine recovery = less downtime for test levels = more gains kept.

once again, i invite you to prove me wrong by explaining why 10 weeks is insufficient time for "strength realization" to take adequate effect for gains to be made. if you can actually support this claim with facts, i am more then happy to admit i was wrong. i am, after all, here to learn.

IF you can support it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbdAZuZm32A]Anabolics and Strength Training Programs - YouTube[/ame]

Suck it

Look at that same guys other videos. He has some about peptides etc that are completely false... Not a credible witness your honor.

he's a fucking retard. not only does he in no way explain his "strength takes time" theory, but he also suggests halving dosages over a longer period of time. that will give you MORE cardiopulmonary related sides/risk (from increased time on cycle shitting all over you cholesterol levels), MORE leydig cell death, and potentially decrease your likelihood of making solid gains as the amount of steroids taken (when at the "halved" doses he suggests, if you were already planning a modestly dosed cycle) might only increase anabolic activity marginally above what you could achieve naturally with good diet n supplementation. if you're going to take the risks associated with something like steroids, you make sure you do it right with a dosage that's actually going to reap you good rewards.

yes, some of your strength gains whilst on cycle will be purely because of the extra hormones in your system, but a lot will also be a direct result of increased hypertrophy over time.

the only thing worth a damn he eluded to was having pct, and that was very, very vague.

suck it indeed, genius.

hahaha yeah "ok"
hope OP enjoys his 10 week tren enanthate only cycles as a skinnyfat beginner

sure plenty of gains will be made and kept xD