• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tren E ONLY cycle opinions/advice

Hey matt thanks for all the useful info man!. learning alot. When I can pm Ill have a better chat to you

Yeah, it will go great seeing as you need trenbolone to make progress after 18 months of training lmao

in my opinion Tren E isn't the best. at 400mg of tren and 200mg of test, i'm getting okay results but nothing special. im already in week 9. it's either underdosed or just weak. someone told me most of the weight of tren E is in the ester and that 400mg of E is equivelent to 250mg of tren A. first cycle, ditch the tren and jump on a form of test for 12 weeks. but before that get a couple more years of proper diet and training in and get closer to your natural potential.

yeah im with oni on this one... jsut a lightweight.. . put in some hard yards and gain some solid dense muscle mass through some good training and eating first!!!

everyone wants there desert before the meat and potatoes!!!

in my opinion Tren E isn't the best. at 400mg of tren and 200mg of test, i'm getting okay results but nothing special. im already in week 9. it's either underdosed or just weak. someone told me most of the weight of tren E is in the ester and that 400mg of E is equivelent to 250mg of tren A. first cycle, ditch the tren and jump on a form of test for 12 weeks. but before that get a couple more years of proper diet and training in and get closer to your natural potential.

if you're not putting on a kg of muscle every week with that cycle when adding mass is your intention, you are doing something VERY wrong. plenty of people (myself included) are able to add 0.5kg/week naturally with a good diet. Tren is 5x as anabolic as test, so you 400mg tren is equivalent to 2000mg test (provided both are dosed properly). if you can't make gains with that much anabolic activity, there is something very wrong...

Pct is a myth, over time the body will reset it self. Jab 2ml everyday, if it's good quality gear watch for the tren cough. It,s enough to put you off roids forever.

if you want you hpta to recover in weeks, not months, then pct is definitely NOT a myth.

yeah im with oni on this one... jsut a lightweight.. . put in some hard yards and gain some solid dense muscle mass through some good training and eating first!!!

everyone wants there desert before the meat and potatoes!!!

100% agreed