• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

To much zero coke???

Really you like the taste of it:eek:

It tastes horrible, I could not even finish half a glass of it its tastes vile.

lol since giving it up, not really actually. I've had 3 glasses of pepsi max this year & I enjoyed them. But to be honest, my tummy aches with anxiety at the thought of any of them now lol

I have never had one of those energy drinks, not ever. The smell is enough to turn my stomache :eek: lol

Gimme water. LOTSA water. I juice too occasionally. And I have 3 decaf coffee's a week. Thats about it. (Oh & a fairly decent amount of alcohol recently :cool:) bloody engagement parties & weddings are killing me lol

HAHA I think you missed the point having 4 500ml red bull/V drinks a day as well as 2 litres of soft drink, I think he was suggesting you need to cut down, he hardly has anything stimulant wise compared what you have in a day

I mean compare this:

To That:

Who needs to cut down????

Thanks Mick, I was also thinking the same, think Joe miss read my post.

lol since giving it up, not really actually. I've had 3 glasses of pepsi max this year & I enjoyed them. But to be honest, my tummy aches with anxiety at the thought of any of them now lol

I have never had one of those energy drinks, not ever. The smell is enough to turn my stomache :eek: lol

Gimme water. LOTSA water. I juice too occasionally. And I have 3 decaf coffee's a week. Thats about it. (Oh & a fairly decent amount of alcohol recently :cool:) bloody engagement parties & weddings are killing me lol

Me too re: parties etc, but I have been replacing all alcohol to diet coke when I'm out.

I can't stand the taste of the artificial sweeteners

Like fluffy I find a bottle of aerated spring water more satisfying but much prefer a small glass bottle of real coke over anything else.

i cant drink soft drink naymore let alone energy drinks- and more so when your thirsty... Cold water....Enouff said.

or cordial is a nice mix up, I love this italian almond cordial ive got at work :)

1+

Sounds more artificial then diet soft drink :eek:

not at all- Sugar, almond milk, almond concentrate.

per 100ml 10g Carbs 5 from sugar.

would probly have 30ml in my water bottle per day to mix it up a bit.

also a great way to mix with ice cream and glace cherrys and nuts to make italian casata ice cream :)

not at all- Sugar, almond milk, almond concentrate.

per 100ml 10g Carbs 5 from sugar.

would probly have 30ml in my water bottle per day to mix it up a bit.

also a great way to mix with ice cream and glace cherrys and nuts to make italian casata ice cream :)

Will try it, where do you get it? Cost?

Will try it, where do you get it? Cost?

Italian deli's and its not cheap, I pay $11 a bottle which is 750ml

The best brand is called Latte di Mandorla

Have you had marzipan before? or italian almond flour biscuts? tates exactally the same. Ie the bomb....

Fuck me...I'd be miserable if I worried about every little thing I ate/drank could potentially kill me...It's like Beer, wine, chocolate, fucking soy milk etc. etc....One minute they say it could kill you, next minute it's great for you in moderation...
Long story short, A coke a day won't hurt you mate!