• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

clenbuterol info all input welcome

10%

hey ppz,
im new to this thing so if i say somthing dumb forgive me lol
im about 6ft
84-87kgs
roughly around 15%bf
train 6days a week, i just wanna
get shredded :)
GOAL: 10%-11%
clen has been on my mind iv briefly went over
the hand book
just didnt c roughly how many tablets a day
i should take can i decresse the amount
to reduce the side effect strength
i no the 2week on 2 week off not longer then 12 weeks
after dropping the % can i tapper down to not needing
if soo how much my % rise .....???
any helps great im still researching all inputs welcome :) :)

Still I can see the attraction to speed up metabolism and get to where you want to be quicker than just diet alone.

Do you have a comp or something coming up??

Personally i think clen is shit. Shakey hands, terrible cramps (in the face) and heart burn.

if you can handle the sides then together with a good diet it could aind in some fat loss.. but alot of people think if they take clen they will be shrreedddeeeedddd... this just isnt the case.

I would think Clen would be better under 10% Giving you the extra edge getting from say 10% - 6/7%. You can get to 10% quite reasonably with diet, moving into single digits gets much harder.

Also abusing clen just to get to 10% with a substandard diet will probably cause you to regain the weight when you finish your cycle.

What about if you were super fat, like 40% bf? Clen + diet? Or would diet still win out.

at 40% BF no drugs should be considered at all ... education about good nutrition is a must firstly.. then education on how to use food to drop your BF together with training.

Clen is undoubtedly over hyped, side effects to reward rate is far to high. I would recommend Albuterol. But also dont expect dramatic changes in your physique overnight, nothing can do that except for maybe a 2-3 week binge on the old crystal pistol, nomsayin... Getting 'Shredded' is a long and hard proccess trust me.

different people react differently to clen. i can go to 200mcg with no sides. my mate can only make it to 50mcg
dont bother tapering down with clen since it has such a long half life it will very slowly decrease in your body on its own
have you tried any diets before without clen?

Agreed goin from 15-10% is quite attainable with a good diet. Its the 8% n under that gets more difficult and thats when things like clen come into plzy

I swear people think clen/sally/dnp will make them ripped
in reality it will make you lose fat
6ft/85kg/15% will be ~80kg at 10% and will look terrible, granted not as terrible as currently. Just do carb back loading

80kg at 10% would not look terrible. ive seen plenty at around that figure (between 80-85) and around 10% and they look good. you wont look like a pro bb but you will look fit